December 15, 201114 yr Did anyone watch Sound FX last night? They showed highlights of Tebow and the Bronco game. The guy is borderline naive in the way he acts. I do not mean that in a disparaging way, just genuine with his beliefs and every moment of how he conducts himself. What you see off the field is what you get on the field. Pregame he is singing "Awesome God" (I hate the song, btw), being upbeat with a child he met while in Florida, and all around boosting the spirits of everyone on his team. At one moment during the game he was on the sidelines kneeling and praying when they were down, saying something to the effect of, "Dear God, please give me the strength, whether we win or lose to always honor you." When Thomas dropped the TD pass he was not the least bit frustrated, he just put his arm around him and told him that it was ok because he would make the winning catch later in the game. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8250f44d/Sound-FX-Tim-Tebow I cannot help it, the guy is must watch television and as polarizing as it gets. People have an opinion about him. Some want him to fail, some want him to succeed. All eyes will be watching his every play this Sunday and until this stretch comes to a halt.
December 15, 201114 yr Author Did anyone watch Sound FX last night? They showed highlights of Tebow and the Bronco game. The guy is borderline naive in the way he acts. I do not mean that in a disparaging way, just genuine with his beliefs and every moment of how he conducts himself. What you see off the field is what you get on the field. Pregame he is singing "Awesome God" (I hate the song, btw), being upbeat with a child he met while in Florida, and all around boosting the spirits of everyone on his team. At one moment during the game he was on the sidelines kneeling and praying when they were down, saying something to the effect of, "Dear God, please give me the strength, whether we win or lose to always honor you." When Thomas dropped the TD pass he was not the least bit frustrated, he just put his arm around him and told him that it was ok because he would make the winning catch later in the game. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8250f44d/Sound-FX-Tim-Tebow I cannot help it, the guy is must watch television and as polarizing as it gets. People have an opinion about him. Some want him to fail, some want him to succeed. All eyes will be watching his every play this Sunday and until this stretch comes to a halt. I can't get enough of this guy. I'm becoming a huge fan. He's even lifting the opposing defensive players up: Tebow gets blown up by the Bears defense and says "good play Brian (Urlacher)!"; gets knocked out of bounds: "hey, good play man!"
December 15, 201114 yr I love the guy! I watched ESPNs special again last night about him leading up to the draft. The guy is great! I find it funny that some are questioning God speaking to him. Do you same people question Moses parting the Red Sea or God speaking to Moses from the burning bush? Faith is believing things you can not see.
December 15, 201114 yr He's even lifting the opposing defensive players up: Tebow gets blown up by the Bears defense and says "good play Brian (Urlacher)!"; gets knocked out of bounds: "hey, good play man!" That's the same kind of attitude of one of my favorite players, Walter "Sweetness" Payton. He would do the same thing as he would help the opposing player up.
December 15, 201114 yr I love the guy! I watched ESPNs special again last night about him leading up to the draft. The guy is great! I find it funny that some are questioning God speaking to him. Do you same people question Moses parting the Red Sea or God speaking to Moses from the burning bush? Faith is believing things you can not see.So you believe that God told him he would win the football game?
December 15, 201114 yr So you believe that God told him he would win the football game? He never said God did just said not to worry. I obviously don't know Tim Tebow but I really belive that he believes 100% that God is in control. Therefore, whatever happens, happens and he is going to be thankful for that outcome good or bad. In the meantime it seems he is more interested in bringing honor to his savior than winning a football game. What an inspiration.
December 15, 201114 yr I cannot help it, the guy is must watch television and as polarizing as it gets. People have an opinion about him. Some want him to fail, some want him to succeed. All eyes will be watching his every play this Sunday and until this stretch comes to a halt. I hope he keeps winning but part of me looks forward to him failing. I think it will be then that the world will see just how real Tebow is. My bet is that he handles it would great class.
December 16, 201114 yr I hope he keeps winning but part of me looks forward to him failing. I think it will be then that the world will see just how real Tebow is. My bet is that he handles it would great class.I, too, think he will handle it well.
December 16, 201114 yr I hope he keeps winning but part of me looks forward to him failing. I think it will be then that the world will see just how real Tebow is. My bet is that he handles it would great class.You are equating failing with losing games. He has failed miserably already for 80% of the time he has played. How he has handled those adversities thus far is what is so captivating.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.