December 10, 201114 yr I have noticed in general the refs are having a hard time adjusting to the charge arch. It's seems like everything that is outside of the arch is a charge.I can sense that.
December 10, 201114 yr After the turnover flurry early, Indiana looking very good at home. Kentucky is not responding well to the extremely hostile environment. Foul trouble has hurt them, but they definitely seem out of control. And are not getting anything worth anything from their veteran players.
December 10, 201114 yr The charge call on Miller was terrible. But you see 2,3 ... 8 of those every game in college basketball. Miller jumps to the left to avoid the contact, the defensive player is still moving, then flops, it's a charge ... every time in college. Makes it hard to watch college games for me.
December 10, 201114 yr Great environment at Indiana right now. They are louder at this game, that fans were at Rupp last week for the UK/UNC game. Great home court advantage with how loud the crowd is there right now.
December 10, 201114 yr How about the fastbreak IU had earlier when they did not take the ball out of bounds.
December 10, 201114 yr I'm sure they're not too disappointed with a lead, but I'd say Indiana probably not super satisfied that they let it go from 8 to 1 there at the end.
December 10, 201114 yr IU environment is crazy! Marquis Teague continues to be the single most frustrating player for me. He really needs to turn it around 2nd half. Need something from Terrence Jones who played baby soft in the 1st half. Lamb, Gilchrist & Davis playing really well. Thought Eloy did some nice things too.
December 10, 201114 yr How about the fastbreak IU had earlier when they did not take the ball out of bounds. I know exactly what time you're talking about. It did look like he wasn't out of bounds. But all you need is one foot out of bounds as long as the other one is off the floor and that's exactly what happened.
December 10, 201114 yr I wish the UK home atmosphere was more like what we're seeing today. I know IU isn't consistently this loud, but it's an awesome atmosphere today.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.