Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 108
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, terrible no call.

 

The refs aren't having the best game. I've never understood how so much contact can happen with no call. Charge/block, it's something. They've missed a couple of Kentucky walks for sure too.

Great defense on Jones last possession....IU playing smart....SLLLOOOOOWWWWW it down.

These refs are bad..........I

Cats going out of control....on offensive identity.

These refs are bad..........I
I disagree completely.

I have noticed in general the refs are having a hard time adjusting to the charge arch. It's seems like everything that is outside of the arch is a charge.

I bet that building is crazy loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.