Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana Updates

Featured Replies

I wish the UK home atmosphere was more like what we're seeing today. I know IU isn't consistently this loud, but it's an awesome atmosphere today.

 

Agreed

  • Replies 108
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree completely.

 

The contact they are allowing under the basket leads to what we saw earlier in the UC-X game.....looks like hand to hand combat at times.

Jones with 5 TO's and 0 rebounds.

 

I could live with the 5 TO's if he had as many rebounds. No rebounds for a 4-man who played most of the half is inexcusable. He really needs to bring it in the 2nd.

I wish the UK home atmosphere was more like what we're seeing today. I know IU isn't consistently this loud, but it's an awesome atmosphere today.

 

I agree! I been to many UK games in my life, and didn't miss one while I was a student there. I was also still there when John Wall and them were there, and while it gets loud when UK is on a run. It really is not as hard a place to play in as others can be. UK has a long winning streak at Rupp under Cal because they just have simply been the better team under him. I think when UK gets a new arena that it will be a place that will be even harder for teams to come into.

Miller in for Teague.
I'm kind of shocked by that.
The contact they are allowing under the basket leads to what we saw earlier in the UC-X game.....looks like hand to hand combat at times.
They're playing hard ball....the jawing is what starts fights, hard ball has always been fine.

Either Cal got some lip fromTeague that he didn't like or he sees a better matchup with Miller instead of Teague.

Either Cal got some lip fromTeague that he didn't like or he sees a better matchup with Miller instead of Teague.

 

Or maybe Teague has been unbelievably awful.

Another horrible charging call. Wiltjer pulls up, lands virtually in the same spot he jumped from and because the defender moved into him and then flopped it is a charge. I absolutely hate the way the charge is called on almost every level outside the NBA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.