Duke/OSU Updates

GrizzlyAdams

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As a true fan of both squads, I didn't really care who won. However, the first half has the Duke fan in me worried. On the other hand, the Buckeye fan side of me is very happy! (Although I'd be even more impressed if it was at a neutral site, or even better, at Cameron) I'm still expecting Duke to make a run in the second half. A couple of stops and some 3's, and they can get it back to single digits quickly.

Ohio State is playing extremely well together and Duke simply is not. Rivers is a great scorer, but I'm not convinced he can be the "leader" and PG of this team. That being said, I love his game as a scorer.

I was really interested in watching Craft d up against Rivers, but doesn't seem like that was in Matta's gameplan. Can't be upset about that when his team has a 19 point lead.

Buford is tough.

Ohio State is playing extremely well together and Duke simply is not. Rivers is a great scorer, but I'm not convinced he can be the "leader" and PG of this team. That being said, I love his game as a scorer.

I was really interested in watching Craft d up against Rivers, but doesn't seem like that was in Matta's gameplan. Can't be upset about that when his team has a 19 point lead.

Buford is tough.

Rivers is dropping some beautiful dimes. I think he can be a great distributor as well.