Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/OSU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Sullinger having his way down low

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not even close. The fact that he waited until he missed the basket tells you all you need to know about that call.

 

Are we using the real rulebook? Plumlee's arms were out and he made contact. Foul.

Didn't they say he is an assistant at OSU?

 

Video control (or something like that) I believe

Are we using the real rulebook? Plumlee's arms were out and he made contact. Foul.

He was straight up until Sulligner ran into him. Like I said the late call tells you all you need to know.

He was straight up until Sulligner ran into him. Like I said the late call tells you all you need to know.

 

Bang him for waiting. The call was correct.

Ohio State looking like the best team in the country right now.

As a true fan of both squads, I didn't really care who won. However, the first half has the Duke fan in me worried. On the other hand, the Buckeye fan side of me is very happy! (Although I'd be even more impressed if it was at a neutral site, or even better, at Cameron) I'm still expecting Duke to make a run in the second half. A couple of stops and some 3's, and they can get it back to single digits quickly.

Ohio State is playing extremely well together and Duke simply is not. Rivers is a great scorer, but I'm not convinced he can be the "leader" and PG of this team. That being said, I love his game as a scorer.

 

I was really interested in watching Craft d up against Rivers, but doesn't seem like that was in Matta's gameplan. Can't be upset about that when his team has a 19 point lead.

 

Buford is tough.

  • Author

One team came out to play tonight, another came out flat. Story of the game.

This is a beatdown. Thought it would be a better game.

Ohio State is playing extremely well together and Duke simply is not. Rivers is a great scorer, but I'm not convinced he can be the "leader" and PG of this team. That being said, I love his game as a scorer.

 

I was really interested in watching Craft d up against Rivers, but doesn't seem like that was in Matta's gameplan. Can't be upset about that when his team has a 19 point lead.

 

Buford is tough.

 

Rivers is dropping some beautiful dimes. I think he can be a great distributor as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.