Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 82 Vandy 70

Featured Replies

Vandy has now lost twice on their home court. Typical SEC. It seems like any team other than Kentucky always disappoints when they enter the season with high expectations. On the other hand, there always seems to be a team that surprises everyone and turns out better than expected. Obviously, it is early and Vandy isn't 100% healthy, but consider me skeptical. I never believed they were a top 10 team.

Vandy already positioning themselves for a 5-12 matchup

 

Yep

 

I never believed they were a top 10 team.

 

I did, and I think I still do. Ezeli makes a huge difference for them IMO.

Watched this game and X's game againt UGA the other night. X plays some solid defense. They are going to have a very nice year. Even with Festus Vandy is going to be a letdown it seems again this year.

Vandy already positioning themselves for a 5-12 matchup

Are they the 5 or the 12?

With Festus, I'd say Vandy wins this game in regulation. Then we are talking about how deserving they are of a top 10 ranking. Vandy is a good team and should be able to get it together and have a great season. I see a 3 seed in the tourney for them.

 

This X team is definitely going to be a force throughout the season and in the tournament.

Years of seeing Vandy and other SEC teams underachieve have made me bitter and skeptical.:D

  • Author

X is in a good stretch of games right now.

 

Purdue and Butler next week.

 

Long Beach State coming up.

 

UC

 

Gonzaga

Nice win for the Musketeers.

If healthy, they'll be scary in March.

 

I think so too.

X is in a good stretch of games right now.

 

Purdue and Butler next week.

 

Long Beach State coming up.

 

UC

 

Gonzaga

 

With a schedule like that Xavier is setting themselves up for a high seed in march.

Years of seeing Vandy and other SEC teams underachieve have made me bitter and skeptical.:D

 

No doubt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.