November 29, 201114 yr In the last minute of OT, Dykes said "Vanderbilt is going to need to hit a big shot here if they're not going to lose this." If you don't want to lose, don't schedule Xavier. How have teams not figured this out?
November 29, 201114 yr Author Makes a difference....but still a good win for X. How many for Holloway? No question it changes their offense. Not sure how many Tu had. I know he and Cheeks combined for 33 in the 2nd half.
November 29, 201114 yr No question it changes their offense. Not sure how many Tu had. I know he and Cheeks combined for 33 in the 2nd half. 10 points in OT for Tu, total of 24. The stat that stands out for me? 1 turnover in 42 minutes. Solid.
November 29, 201114 yr Vandy did a very nice job against Tu but in the end he stepped up big time. At one point X had a 12 rebound advantage and still trailed. Vandy's double digit lead evaporated pretty quickly in the second half.
November 29, 201114 yr Author 10 points in OT for Tu, total of 24. The stat that stands out for me? 1 turnover in 42 minutes. Solid. The ball is on a string with Tu.
November 29, 201114 yr I don't remember the Kenny Frease recruitment, but they were talking about him on KSR this morning--about how he was down to UK & X. I didn't realize that at all. Did Tubby departing have any impact on his choosing X? Or was he leaning toward them anyway?
November 29, 201114 yr Author I don't remember the Kenny Frease recruitment, but they were talking about him on KSR this morning--about how he was down to UK & X. I didn't realize that at all. Did Tubby departing have any impact on his choosing X? Or was he leaning toward them anyway? He was recruited by Tubby and I think it did have some impact but I do not know how much. Of the 3 stars on the team he is the most likely to have an impact in the NBA.
November 29, 201114 yr Solid win for the Muskies. Personally feel it would've been a different outcome had Ezeli played, but you can't help injuries. X has a heck of a squad this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.