Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 49 Butler 6

Featured Replies

Happy with the W. Butler played tough. If there QB could have connected on a couple of those passes to open receivers we could have had a tighter game.

 

Any word on the injury to the Butler player?

And the beat goes on. Congrats to Trinity.

I'll stand on the edge of the limb and say it...Greatest high school team...Ever!!!

I think the Butler player #49 broke an ankle or shin bone. Great night for Mr Dawkins. Had one of the best runs I have ever seen, fighting off tacklers. He ran for 272 yards tonight, 3 TDs. Quick had 5 catches with 3 TDs. Butler played hard and had a good game plan, just could not execute some of the passing plays. #1 Northington was a fine player (both ways). Trinity has now outscored playoff opponents 218-12 in 4 games. WOW! Question for anyone who saw the game... why was the punt return by Ryan White blown dead? Was it because he had his helmet ripped off?

A ref might correct me but it's my understanding when a helmet comes off the play is called dead at that point. Sounded on radio like what happened.

I believe that the rule is that if a runner's helmet comes off, then play must be stopped immediately. If a non-runner's helmet comes off, play does not have to be stopped. So, yes, I think that was the reason play was stopped. Butler played very tough and had great crowd support. Also, they "embarrassed" T with two successful fake punts for first down The first one directly led to the Bears' score. ..............On to Bowling Green.

Yes.....starting last year, the NFL was the last to change the rule. Once a helmet comes off, the play is blown dead.

Butler was a few players short of giving T a real battle. I honestly thought Butler looked every bit as good, maybe better, than Manual and X.

They have bought into their coach, and they are indeed, well coached. If the community can come together and get behind this program, we'll be seeing them a lot more often.

Butler was a few players short of giving T a real battle. I honestly thought Butler looked every bit as good, maybe better, than Manual and X.

Agree 100%

Butler was a few players short of giving T a real battle. I honestly thought Butler looked every bit as good, maybe better, than Manual and X.

I think they are better than Manual now and would likely give X all they wanted. I was quite impressed.

Nice to see Trinity's #2s move the ball and score on Butler's #1s. Bonnafon looked sharp. Then both teams had #2s in for Butler's final possession.

Loved Quick's first TD. Couldn't believe he did not go down after that hit he took.

Butler was a few players short of giving T a real battle. I honestly thought Butler looked every bit as good, maybe better, than Manual and X.

 

Male beat Butler as did the JVs/Freshmen. Butler had a very good Freshman back and great size. They had very good numbers. Manual/Butler/Male will do very well in the next few years. B/M/M and PRP would be a great District.

Butler was a few players short of giving T a real battle. I honestly thought Butler looked every bit as good, maybe better, than Manual and X.

 

A few players short....really....49-6 tells me they need more than a few players. Trinity is by far and i mean by far a ton better than anyone in this state period!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.