Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Kansas Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll pick the Cats by 3 in their first real test. I'm curious to see how they play against a high quality opponent.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a crazy feeling that UK is going to win this one big. I feel like they're ready to prove to the nation that they can beat liable teams by a big margin. Cats win it 97-72.

I hope UK opens a can of whoop 'em on KU. Revenge for the '89 and '06 beat downs they provided.

Cats by 15. Close in the first half but blow out in the 2nd

From everything I'm reading I don't think KU really has the players to compete with UK outside of a few.

 

I say UK by 18...

 

83-65.

From everything I'm reading I don't think KU really has the players to compete with UK outside of a few.

 

I say UK by 18...

 

83-65.

 

If he stays out of foul trouble, I look for KU's Thomas Robinson to have a monster game. I think it's about a 5-7 point game the whole way through.

My son just landed in NYC. Pretty cool trip for him to see MSG, UK, and potentially a record-setting victory for Coach K.

 

My wife was lamenting the potential wet weather. His reply? As long as it doesn't rain in MSG or the bar I'm good.

If he stays out of foul trouble, I look for KU's Thomas Robinson to have a monster game.

 

He would definitely be one of the "few" haha!

 

My son just landed in NYC. Pretty cool trip for him to see MSG, UK, and potentially a record-setting victory for Coach K.

 

My wife was lamenting the potential wet weather. His reply? As long as it doesn't rain in MSG or the bar I'm good.

 

If I was him, I'd hope it was at both, especially at MSG with Lamb's threes. Is he going to Jack Dempsey's?

Kentucky wins, but probably going to be closer than a lot of people expect.

and potentially a record-setting victory for Coach K.

 

I wonder what kind of reception K will get if Duke does win, since the majority of the Garden's attendance will be donning UK blue?

If I was him, I'd hope it was at both, especially at MSG with Lamb's threes. Is he going to Jack Dempsey's?

 

It's actually Jack Demsey's (just had this conversation yesterday) and yes.

 

http://jackdemseys.com/

My son just landed in NYC. Pretty cool trip for him to see MSG, UK, and potentially a record-setting victory for Coach K.

 

My wife was lamenting the potential wet weather. His reply? As long as it doesn't rain in MSG or the bar I'm good.

I have three mini-vacations coming up in the next five weeks so I had to sit this one out. I bet he has a great time and NYC still remains my favorite city I've visited.

 

As to the second part, I like to see a young man who has his priorities straight!

I wonder what kind of reception K will get if Duke does win, since the majority of the Garden's attendance will be donning UK blue?
You think that will be the case? All four fan bases travel well, and Duke has a big contingency in the Northeast. When I went to see UK and Duke in the Meadowlands, it was pretty much split.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.