Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Kansas Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think the Wildcats win by 20.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How good is Kansas expected to be this year? I think it will be a close game, its early in the year.

How good is Kansas expected to be this year? I think it will be a close game, its early in the year.

 

They've got a pretty good starting five, but I think they really lack in the bench. I look for Thomas Robinson to have a very good year, as there are plenty of points to go around on Self's squad.

Kentucky 75-66.

They've got a pretty good starting five, but I think they really lack in the bench. I look for Thomas Robinson to have a very good year, as there are plenty of points to go around on Self's squad.

 

Thanks :thumb:. I'm far from a college basketball expert, and don't pretend to be. I only worry about UK. I didn't even pay that much attention to MSU when I went to school there and worked in the same building the players lived in.

Thanks :thumb:. I'm far from a college basketball expert, and don't pretend to be. I only worry about UK. I didn't even pay that much attention to MSU when I went to school there and worked in the same building the players lived in.

 

College basketball will be very, very much worth following this year. A number of very good teams & at least two (from my perspective) are elite. Speaking of UNC & UK, of course. Ohio State should be really good. If Drummond is who he's been billed to be, I think UCONN has a very good chance at repeating. Syracuse will be tough. Florida & Vandy give the SEC a couple of other upper-tier teams. Hard to tell with Duke. I think they're good, but not #6 in the land...as of right now.

 

I do think one team that a lot of people are sleeping on is Cincinnati. I really expect big-time things from them, and could easily see them a top ten team by year's end.

Thanks :thumb:. I'm far from a college basketball expert, and don't pretend to be. I only worry about UK. I didn't even pay that much attention to MSU when I went to school there and worked in the same building the players lived in.

 

lol if you worked at Morehead then we probably know each other.

 

If they start out good then I don't think it will be close. But a team like Kansas will capitalize on a slow start and will make it a much tougher game.

lol if you worked at Morehead then we probably know each other.

 

If they start out good then I don't think it will be close. But a team like Kansas will capitalize on a slow start and will make it a much tougher game.

 

Agree.

UK in a tight one until Teague hits key free throws down the stretch. 78-72.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.