Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region this year? Who wins it, which teams/players are to watch?

Featured Replies

Guaranteed ..no.. as he still has to perform well this year but lets say I have some other knowledge and that is what EKU is expecting to happen if all goes according to plan. It's not a big deal as all college coaches have a plan of what they would like to happen with their future recruits. Some work out and some don't. I hope it works out for Doug.

 

I was talking to someone tonight who couldn't say enough nice things about the Teegarden kid as a young man. Good to hear.

  • Replies 125
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

61 days

I do not know why coach Huff would not use one of the best pitchers (if not the best) in the region. I know Teegarden is a everyday player at short or second and a very good one at that, but I believe he should pitch. Boone should have a very strong pitching staff this year as long as everyone is healthy. I look for Teegarden to pitch, WHY NOT!

 

Probably because he's not going to pitch in college so why take the chance and hurt his arm.

I understand your thinking, but a player could get hurt making an infield throw... I think if Teegarden knows his team needs him to win a important game, he will be there for them regardless which position he plays.

 

Probably because he's not going to pitch in college so why take the chance and hurt his arm.

Hands down, I believe CCH is the team to beat. They had pretty much a JR team last year and all pitchers of worth are back.

We know how that has worked out in the past

Is Cody Gohs playing this year? I had heard that he wasn't. Beechwood would really miss him this spring. Everybody loves the "Bobcat", unless you have to pitch to him..........quickest bat around.

 

Why wouldn't he play?

  • Author
Why wouldn't he play?
I had overheard some kids saying that he was going to focus on his studies instead. I don't know Cody, but I have seen him play a half-dozen times, and that is why it didn't make sense to me...........cause that guys a ballplayer.

Sounds like more going on that we know.

 

I had overheard some kids saying that he was going to focus on his studies instead. I don't know Cody, but I have seen him play a half-dozen times, and that is why it didn't make sense to me...........cause that guys a ballplayer.

If my math is correct, in the last 25 years it's worked out to 18 district titles, 13 regional finals, 9 regional titles and a state championship. I'd say it's worked out. Know anyone in NKY who's done better?

No doubt Homer, they have a great program, and great coaches but just pointing out that recent history suggests they have not lived up to preseason expectations. However, this may be the year the trend changes.

Is there another all boys school in the 9th region?

 

If my math is correct, in the last 25 years it's worked out to 18 district titles, 13 regional finals, 9 regional titles and a state championship. I'd say it's worked out. Know anyone in NKY who's done better?
Is there another all boys school in the 9th region?

 

Are the other schools throwing girls on the field?

If my math is correct, in the last 25 years it's worked out to 18 district titles, 13 regional finals, 9 regional titles and a state championship. I'd say it's worked out. Know anyone in NKY who's done better?

 

One cannot possibly deny the fact that CCH has been highly touted, loaded, and a complete and utter disappointment since 2007 years...at least! Seriously? From 2006 -2009 they re-wrote the offensive record book and have "ZERO" to show for it. Last year's team might be the sole exception. Please don't be a fool and take offense at someone stating the obvious. I too am tired of the pattern of early hype / late season choking...and I am a BIG CCH fan, btw. But, if we're being honest...twenty wins and a bunch of districts is a silly-low expectation with the kids that go thru those doors at that school... With that said...this group might win a few games this year. (That's really all we should say until we win something)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.