Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region this year? Who wins it, which teams/players are to watch?

Featured Replies

This is why athletes are taught play the game the right way that will not embarrass themselves or their family because you never know who's watching.

 

I'm not a fan of posts that go to this level of criticism.
  • Replies 125
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately Blake Hart has real issues when it comes to maturity both on and off the field.

I don't think this comment was necessary. Yes, some may take longer than others to reach a certain level of maturity, but at the same time, these are 16 year old kids we are talking about. I know this kid has potential, but just like every other high school player out there, will need to put in the time and effort it takes to get to the college level. College coaches want kids that work hard in the weightroom, on the field, and in the classroom.

 

So why don't you "keepitreal" by sparing the members of this site from the personal bashing you feel necessary to post (I wonder what your other three posts were about.) Show some respect, nobody is perfect.

  • Author

Is Cody Gohs playing this year? I had heard that he wasn't. Beechwood would really miss him this spring. Everybody loves the "Bobcat", unless you have to pitch to him..........quickest bat around.

I don't think this comment was necessary. Yes, some may take longer than others to reach a certain level of maturity, but at the same time, these are 16 year old kids we are talking about. I know this kid has potential, but just like every other high school player out there, will need to put in the time and effort it takes to get to the college level. College coaches want kids that work hard in the weightroom, on the field, and in the classroom.

 

So why don't you "keepitreal" by sparing the members of this site from the personal bashing you feel necessary to post (I wonder what your other three posts were about.) Show some respect, nobody is perfect.

 

Oh cry me a river yet again. I for one have no problem with anyone speaking their mind, even if it were about my own kid. Now if "keepitreal's" comment was not true then by all means there is no need for it, but if true I say to heck with being "PC" an fire away.

I'm not a fan of posts that go to this level of criticism.

 

And I'll say the same to you. Oh cry me a river yet again. I for one have no problem with anyone speaking their mind, even if it were about my own kid. Now if "keepitreal's" comment was not true then by all means there is no need for it, but if true I say to heck with being "PC" an fire away. Did you and Cuban Missile have some take the prize from your Happy Meal when you were little kids or what?????

I can't imagine a stronger outfield arm than Brady's.

 

While Highchew started out the season in Center Field last year I believe he wound up playing shortstop. It will be interesting to see if they move him back to CF or keep him at SS. He is such a great player. I say Teagarden or Highchew as preseason favorites for player of the year. They are both great athletes.

And I'll say the same to you. Oh cry me a river yet again. I for one have no problem with anyone speaking their mind, even if it were about my own kid. Now if "keepitreal's" comment was not true then by all means there is no need for it, but if true I say to heck with being "PC" an fire away. Did you and Cuban Missile have some take the prize from your Happy Meal when you were little kids or what?????

 

Your post is very telling.

 

I choose not make it personal with high school kids. If you want to call them names and criticize them as human beings then God bless you.

While Highchew started out the season in Center Field last year I believe he wound up playing shortstop. It will be interesting to see if they move him back to CF or keep him at SS. He is such a great player. I say Teagarden or Highchew as preseason favorites for player of the year. They are both great athletes.

 

Great choices Porky. I like Tiberi a bunch from Holy Cross too.

Great choices Porky. I like Tiberi a bunch from Holy Cross too.

 

I agree, History. I think Tiberi has the highest ceiling of the 3 mentioned.

Is Cody Gohs playing this year? I had heard that he wasn't. Beechwood would really miss him this spring. Everybody loves the "Bobcat", unless you have to pitch to him..........quickest bat around.

I think you'll see Cody "Bobcat" Gohs everywhere on the field this year, SS, 2B OF and Pitcher.

Great choices Porky. I like Tiberi a bunch from Holy Cross too.

 

I agree, Tiberi will definitely be in the mix.

Dixie is going to be pretty tough this year. Pitching and Hitting both will be strong for the Colonels. Cov Cath will also be very good so will Beechwood.

  • Author

Who are the #1 and #2 pitchers at CovCath this year? Maile and Severson? At Beechwood? Smith and Gohs? Boone Co? Barickman and Teegarden? What about some of the other schools in the ninth?

Who are the #1 and #2 pitchers at CovCath this year? Maile and Severson?

 

I'd say Sevvy and Maile.

Who are the #1 and #2 pitchers at CovCath this year? Maile and Severson? At Beechwood? Smith and Gohs? Boone Co? Barickman and Teegarden? What about some of the other schools in the ninth?

 

Left-hander Mark Downs will be ace at Ryle. Recently signed to pitch for University of Cincinnati next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.