Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quote from Eagle2013:

Featured Replies

"Dave Campbell is not only a great coach, he is a great man. I wouldn't blame any school for going after him but I don't think he would take the Dixie job. In the past, you would be right, a huge step up in talent but I don't think that will be the case in the future. Watch over the next couple of years what Coach Campbell had built at Scott. I think Scott could very well be the best football team in the Kenton County School District as soon as next season."

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Agree or Disagree with the underlined?

Disagree! Scott has improved a lot. But SK will would still beat them!

It would be great if it happened.

 

I will believe it when I see it.

Totally agree....They have a very nice sophmore class sprinkled in with a few good juniors. I think they could be the best Kenton Co. public next year and the year after..

  • Author

[TABLE=class: team_score_table]

[TR=class: schedule-odd]

[TD=width: 10%]Aug 26, 11[/TD]

[TD]Holmes[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]- 19[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Click[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-even]

[TD=width: 10%]Sep 2, 11[/TD]

[TD]Taylor, OH[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD]39[/TD]

[TD]- 7[/TD]

[TD](W)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Click[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-odd]

[TD=width: 10%]Sep 9, 11[/TD]

[TD]Newport[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD]26[/TD]

[TD]- 6[/TD]

[TD](W)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Click[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-even]

[TD=width: 10%]Sep 16, 11[/TD]

[TD]Franklin County[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD]14[/TD]

[TD]- 54[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Click[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-odd]

[TD=width: 10%]Sep 23, 11[/TD]

[TD]Cooper[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]- 39[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Click[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-even]

[TD=width: 10%]Oct 7, 11[/TD]

[TD]Grant County[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD]63[/TD]

[TD]- 6[/TD]

[TD](W)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Click[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-odd]

[TD=width: 10%]Oct 14, 11[/TD]

[TD]South Oldham[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]- 41[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Click[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-even]

[TD=width: 10%]Oct 21, 11[/TD]

[TD]Conner[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD]14[/TD]

[TD]- 47[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Click[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-odd]

[TD=width: 10%]Oct 28, 11[/TD]

[TD]Bishop Brossart[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD]69[/TD]

[TD]- 15[/TD]

[TD](W)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Click[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-even]

[TD=width: 10%]Nov 4, 11[/TD]

[TD]Franklin County[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]- 56[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]no[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]
  • Author

I posted Scott's record from this year above. Anything in there screaming look out in 2012?

Very hard to answer. Why it is certainly possible, the Eagles will need to prove they can work together to reach their potential.

I posted Scott's record from this year above. Anything in there screaming look out in 2012?

 

I see a 4-6 record from a school that hasn't had a winning record since 1990. They might not be the best team in Kenton County, but they do seem to have improved from some of their past incarnations.

Scott just does not have a big enough team. Scott will have around 12 Seniors. SK will have around 25 Seniors and over 30 Juniors.

Scott is Scott and until they prove that they can compete, I'll assume otherwise.

There are posters on this board that have been using the success that the current sophomore class had against last years small school frosh teams as a barometer for future success. They will be improved and more competitive. Didn't see or read where this years frosh class had much success. It will take the merging of several good classes to get Scott over the hump.

Disagree the sophomore class did very well as FRESHMAN playing a small school schedule. Who wouldn't leave Scott for Dixie speaking just about football?

Scott is a program on the rise. The dixie job is tempting though

Not disrespecting Scott, but I don't see anything close to an impressive win this year.

I hope the youngsters make the program better, but knocking off Newport and Brossart as a large school are not "statement" wins.

 

Good Luck to the Eagles.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.