Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice Article on Patrick Towles

Featured Replies

 

I posted this in Hot topics by accident or I thought I did. I think it belongs here though.

 

Nice video of Partrick and his grandfather Jim Bunning from Rivals.

  • Author

And before everyone starts picking on me for spelling Towles wrong , I know . I was more concerned about getting the link to open and when I went back to correct the spelling I couldn't. I'm sure a Mod will help me out here.

^ Your wish...

That was outstanding!

I have always felt like I've been pretty good at differentiating between a kid having talent and a kid being a good kid. All kids have flaws.

 

I've talked to a LOT of people about PT and I am really a fan of the kid. He seems to have his stuff together.

 

Can he throw a baseball?

  • Author
^ Your wish...

 

Thank you.

 

 

Now, can you make a new car appear in my driveway?:jump:

^ Possibly, but I might become enmeshed in legal troubles if I did.

 

Know any good lawyers?

  • Author
^ Possibly, but I might become enmeshed in legal troubles if I did.

 

Know any good lawyers?

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Sorry, can't help ya there.

 

:lol:

Thank you. Excellent.

Fantastic video! We have so much to be proud of here, with kids like Patrick and with his family. :thumb:

This family is nothing but pure class. I've known them a long time and they are fantastic folks. Best wishes to Patrick and his extended family!

Very cool!

What a great video. I am a Cov. Cath. fan and a liberal democrat, but you can't help but like and respect both Patrick and the Senator. All of northern Kentucky will pull for Patrick and have pride that he is from here, when he plays for the Wildcats. (and ... Beat Highlands :D)

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Sorry, can't help ya there.

 

:lol:

 

Now that wasn't very nice.

 

Nice video and thanks for posting it. Allow me to join in on the compliments about Pat and his family. Great people. Terry and Amy, you've done a fantastic job raising your son. Genetics are genetics, but the fact Pat has turned out to be such a polite, respectful and mannerly young man is totally because of the parenting you provided.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.