Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice Article on Patrick Towles

Featured Replies

Thanks for posting, that was an awesome video. I too grew up with some of the Bunning kids and they are a great family! Good Luck PT in everything you strive for! It has been an awesome ride watching you over the years at HHS and will continue to watch you at UK!

What a great kid. Can't wait to see what he will accomplish at UK. Good luck, Patrick and God bless you, Senator Bunning...a great American! GO BIRDS!

What a great video! Shows off the high school nicely as well. Both of them show great class and respect, and that is a tribute to the strength and closeness of that entire family. And whether you are a Bluebirds Fan or a Highlands Hater or a conservative Republican or a liberal Democrat, you have to admit that both of those men are wonderful representatives of our fine Commonwealth of Kentucky! It has been such fun to watch Pat throw the ball this year! Good luck to him as a Wildcat...I am afraid he will need it. First, let's take care of business tonight on the Drive for 5...Beat the Lions!

What a great kid. Can't wait to see what he will accomplish at UK. Good luck, Patrick and God bless you, Senator Bunning...a great American! GO BIRDS!

 

Great video! I've always admired Jim Bunning and, of course, Pat for his accomplishments on the field. What a wonderful family! :thumb:

I have always felt like I've been pretty good at differentiating between a kid having talent and a kid being a good kid. All kids have flaws.

 

I've talked to a LOT of people about PT and I am really a fan of the kid. He seems to have his stuff together.

 

Can he throw a baseball?

 

If he is like his grandfather, I bet he can throw a beanball!~

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.