November 2, 201114 yr So Dad pays nothing...no food, no fun money, no car payment, no clothes, no nothing? I repeat...if Dad's paying the bills, Dad should have the final say where he goes to school. Ridiculous...
November 2, 201114 yr Author Ridiculous... Absolutely. I feel sorry for kids (well young adults) that have controlling parents.
November 2, 201114 yr Stacey Poole on twitter... Thanks for all the support from the #BBN an to everybody out there thats supporting me, This is my decision an im going to make it! If u have nothing good to say don't hit my TL Doesn't look like him and dad are on the same page in how they feel.
November 2, 201114 yr Honestly, who cares if he transfers? This I care. I'd like it if he stayed. I love watching the high-flying, sharp shooting lottery picks, but as a UK fan, I also like watching players have the chance to develop over the years and see what they could turn into. 1-2 years ago we could have heard the same thing about Josh Harrelson and many would have responded with who cares.
November 2, 201114 yr So you guys would have been happy if Darius Miller's dad got his way in Cal's 1st year???
November 2, 201114 yr Author ^Who is "you guys"? It seems the majority here thinks daddy Poole needs to allow his son to make his own decisions.
November 2, 201114 yr ^ BCG vs Coach Cal, it's like comparing steak to bologna. It was under Cal. Try again...
November 2, 201114 yr So Dad pays nothing...no food, no fun money, no car payment, no clothes, no nothing? I repeat...if Dad's paying the bills, Dad should have the final say where he goes to school. Dad having the "..final say.." may be a little strong. No doubt parents need some input, but it's probably not going too work out if a student is at a college that they don't want to be. Same could be said for trying to pick a career for your child. We may want them to be in a high earning potential career, but if they have their heart set on something else it's hard too change. They have to want it too!!
November 2, 201114 yr Honestly, who cares if he transfers? This Every frosh cannot come in and do what some of these guys are doing here at Kentucky under Cal. Some need a year or two to season first. I care because Poole can really be an asset this year. They will not be dead without him of course, but they need as much depth as possible being they are only 7 solid and with Hood out they need another wing to be able to come in and produce. I think Poole could log some minutes this year and be one of those guys. Already can tell vast improvement in his body and his game just from the end of last season. Poole sticks around in this system until he is a senior, he will be a great player. Just takes time to develop. People often forget that until recently Freshman were never really expected to come in and contribute right away, even some of the top 25 guys have had struggles their first seasons. Even though Cal seems to get more out of his than any other coach in America, it still is not fair to someone like Poole because it doesn't mean he isn't good, just means he is not ready yet (like 80+ % of frosh coming into the college game).
November 2, 201114 yr So Dad pays nothing...no food, no fun money, no car payment, no clothes, no nothing? Worldwide Wes pays for all that stuff... :lol:
November 2, 201114 yr It was under Cal. Try again... I thought this was Cal's 3rd year and Miller's 4th as well.
November 2, 201114 yr Author I thought this was Cal's 3rd year and Miller's 4th as well. He said in Cal's 1st year, not Darius'....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.