Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stacey Poole Transferring?

Featured Replies

It's possible that his dad is taking the heat off his son, too. I'm not saying that's the case, but I could see a dad doing that to protect his child - I'd do that for my son in a heartbeat.

 

That's a good point & something I did not consider.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He said in Cal's 1st year, not Darius'....

 

Now I get it.. THX

I know nothing of this kid, but even if he's 20, if Dad's paying the bills, Dad should have the final say in where he goes to school.

 

One of the craziest statements I've ever read.

Sounds like a UL fan living in his misery....

 

Worldwide Wes pays for all that stuff... :lol:
  • Author
Sounds like a UL fan living in his misery....

 

Sounds like someone who can't detect humor....:idunno:

Sounds like someone who can't detect humor....:idunno:

Or sarcasm! It happens a lot!

Sounds like someone who can't detect humor....:idunno:

 

Or sarcasm! It happens a lot!

 

Appreciate it, gentlemen!

Sounds like a UL fan living in his misery....

 

Just a little sarcasm is all. I'm a huge UK fan.

I hope Stacey Poole gets to make the decision whether it means he stays or goes. Assuming he has improved and developed and continues to do so, he ought to have a real shot at serious playing time next season. I'm assuming Gilchrist is one-and-done and, of course, Miller graduates, so there will be an opportunity at the 3.

 

I hope he stays.

I just tweeted something about the situation, and after the DM he sent me I think it really is his father covering for him.

I hope Stacey Poole gets to make the decision whether it means he stays or goes. Assuming he has improved and developed and continues to do so, he ought to have a real shot at serious playing time next season. I'm assuming Gilchrist is one-and-done and, of course, Miller graduates, so there will be an opportunity at the 3.

 

I hope he stays.

 

I've been thinking the same. Depending on how this recruiting class shakes down, there could be ample opportunity for Poole to be a legitimate contributor to next year's squad.

 

Of course, it may be difficult for him to see that after having rode the pine all of last year & being projected to do much the same this year.

If Dad is really concerned about his son, why would he go to the media?

I've been thinking the same. Depending on how this recruiting class shakes down, there could be ample opportunity for Poole to be a legitimate contributor to next year's squad.

 

Of course, it may be difficult for him to see that after having rode the pine all of last year & being projected to do much the same this year.

 

If he transfers (to a D1 school) he'll be riding it for a year no matter what.

If he transfers (to a D1 school) he'll be riding it for a year no matter what.

 

Definitely. But he might be able to tolerate that more if he sees 25-30 minutes per game the following season. While I think he can contribute at UK, it'll never be to that degree.

Totally agree.

 

Watching the Blue/White game revealed to me that Poole has the talent & athleticism to see significant minutes...at least at some point. He just has to refine his basketball skills.

 

He's on a full ride....University of Kentucky is paying the bills.

 

Exactly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.