Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World Series - Texas vs St. Louis Predictions

Who and in how many games? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who and in how many games?

    • Rangers in 7
      12%
      3
    • Rangers in 6
      41%
      10
    • Rangers in 5
      16%
      4
    • Rangers in 4
      8%
      2
    • Cardinals in 4
      0%
      0
    • Cardinals in 5
      0%
      0
    • Cardinals in 6
      12%
      3
    • Cardinals in 7
      8%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How is the heck did the Cards make it in the playoffs let alone the WS? :irked:
The Cardinals finally got healthy at the end of the season.

 

Pujols & Carpenter got off to very slow starts. Did you think they would underperform forever??

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I hate to say it I just don't see the Cardinals pulling this one out. Their starting pitching has been absolutely terrible. The bullpen has saved them game after game but I just don't see that lasting for another series. If they can get 2 quality starts from Carp and at least one more from someone else then they have a shot. Obviously thier offense has to stay hot as well. I'm picking the Rangers in 5 but at this point the Cards are playing with house money so you never know.

Arthur Rhodes will most likely get a ring regardless of the winner of this series.

Arthur Rhodes will most likely get a ring regardless of the winner of this series.

 

And he gets NL and AL Championship rings.

I successfully predicted the Cardinals in 5 against the Phillies, and the Cardinals in 6 against the Brewers. I'm on a roll, and I feel a sweep for this series. Rangers in 4.

The Rays/Phillies WS of a couple years ago is in jeopardy of losing its distinction of the least watched WS ever.....Can't see anyone tuning in other than Cards and Rangers fans (do the Rangers actually have fans? :idunno:).

 

Baseball fans like me, will watch every inning.

I hope the Rangers sweep and win every game by 11 runs.

St. Louis shouldn't be here, but they are, so I'm hesitant to pick based on who I think is the better team. However, I'm going to do so. I think the Rangers are a far better team, so I'm predicting a sweep. I believe the Cardinal's magic runs dry and the Rangers benefit from being in this same position just one year ago.

Carpenter might win one for the whiney birds, that is why I voted Rangers in 5. A Texas sweep would'nt suprise me.

Carpenter might win one for the whiney birds, that is why I voted Rangers in 5. A Texas sweep would'nt suprise me.
If he has a bad start it will be because of something or someone, not him.
The Rays/Phillies WS of a couple years ago is in jeopardy of losing its distinction of the least watched WS ever.....Can't see anyone tuning in other than Cards and Rangers fans (do the Rangers actually have fans? :idunno:).
I was thinking the Rangers/Giants from last year now had that distinction. The only point of interest is that the Cardinals have Albert Puljos and a good regional following. What kills these games in the ratings are any time they have to go up against a football (college/pro) game.
Baseball fans like me, will watch every inning.

 

You'll be one of a handful. :lol:

You'll be one of a handful. :lol:

I'd consider myself a baseball guy but I likely won't be watching much if any of this one.

Let me ask this, HT I know you are a Reds fan so what two teams would you watch if the Reds aren't in it? I definitely think this is a problem baseball will need to address. I don't think I watched much of if any of last years WS. I will obvioulsy watch this year because of the Cardinals.

Let me ask this, HT I know you are a Reds fan so what two teams would you watch if the Reds aren't in it? I definitely think this is a problem baseball will need to address. I don't think I watched much of if any of last years WS. I will obvioulsy watch this year because of the Cardinals.

 

That's a very good question. I don't recall watching a ton of the games last year either. I think I just get burnt out on baseball somewhat after the Reds are done. Football starts and it becomes an after thought.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.