Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braves/Red Sox choke jobs

Which team will complete the choke job? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will complete the choke job?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cards won 23 of their last 32.

  • Replies 182
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I loathe the Cardinals, I say "take that" to all those Braves fans who jumped on the bandwagon in '91. I just hope that Doubleday's boys fall in this next series.
:thumb: :thumb:

 

Braves are my least favorite team. Loved to see it happen.

While I loathe the Cardinals, I say "take that" to all those Braves fans who jumped on the bandwagon in '91. I just hope that Doubleday's boys fall in this next series.

 

It's been 20 years, and 12 now since they made the Series. All the playoff failures and then some lean years following the end of the run. If people are still with them, I'd have to say they're true fans now. I remember you said before that you didn't like the Braves being shoved down the throats of people in the area by Ted Turner. He doesn't even own the team now. I think you can let it go now.

Found myself rooting for the Cardinals for some reason. I can't figure out why. Also rooting for the Rays to pull this game out. I'd love to see play in game.

Sox 77-0 when leading after 8.

It's been 20 years, and 12 now since they made the Series. All the playoff failures and then some lean years following the end of the run. If people are still with them, I'd have to say they're true fans now. I think you can let it go now.
The Bandwagon Braves fans were insufferable in the '90's especially as a Marlins fan. I'm not letting that one go.

 

I know a couple who are different but the "fans" seem to come and go with the tide.

Well, the bad news is the Cards are in. The good news is they get the Phillies in round one.

The Bandwagon Braves fans were insufferable in the '90's especially as a Marlins fan. I'm not letting that one go.

 

I know a couple who are different but the "fans" seem to come and go with the tide.

 

I understand you, you're a Marlins fan. That's a little different than fans of the Reds.

 

Even so, I'm not sure you're finding those types of fans on here that get to read what you guys are putting out there. There are three fans that I know of on here, none of which I think are older than me and I'm about to turn 28. I was 8 in 1991.

Francona just called his realtor.

Wow, Boston gave it up. Who would've thunk after the opening innings that the Rays might win it outright tonight?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.