Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braves/Red Sox choke jobs

Which team will complete the choke job? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will complete the choke job?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 182
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw them talking again and they said neither Rivera or Robertson are going to pitch tonight for the Yankees because they need the rest before the playoffs.

If the Yanks are throwing the game Dickerson doesn't steal 2nd there.

 

Did I mention that I love having MLB.TV tonight?

Crap! I can't stay up for this.

Ran to get a drink real quick and missed TB getting a base runner. Longoria up with 0 outs.

Oh the hell with it.

 

MORE COWBELL!!!

3 great games going on right now... What a night of baseball, and that's coming from a casual fan at best.

The monumental Braves collapse is complete...

While I loathe the Cardinals, I say "take that" to all those Braves fans who jumped on the bandwagon in '91. I just hope that Doubleday's boys fall in this next series.

The monumental Braves collapse is complete...

 

Knew it would be. And they absolutely deserved to. I don't feel sorry for them at all. And it would have just been brutal to watch them in the postseason anyway, but I do wish they had made it. What can you do, you know?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.