Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

Rough day for my team. I didn't start AJ Green that would have help. Dallas Clark would have got me more points than Gresham did. I don't know if it would have mattered.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he throws for another 5 yards he will get one point.

 

I hate when leagues don't use the fractional points. It's like saying he didn't even earn the 15 yards..

^ I was actually just thinking about bringing to up to Godot for next year. Is that something that has been considered in the past Godot or something that could possibly be added?

 

 

Looks like the losing streak might be coming to an end.

I hate when leagues don't use the fractional points. It's like saying he didn't even earn the 15 yards..

 

I don't like fractional points. I don't think I would like playing with them either .

 

Most leagues make you throw for 25 yards before you get a point so 20 yards=1 point is generous, IMO.

  • Author

Could really use a Matt Bryant field goal or two. If I can keep this game within 14 going into tomorrow I think I have a shot.

I got 3 guys left tomorrow night and unless Matt Bryant gets 10 points in this last 1 1/2 quarter, I won't even need them to go 2-0! :D

2-0 feels good. Might as well give me the division crown.

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (83 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (79 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (106 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (103 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (70 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (112 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (61 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (85 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (116 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (77 pts)

Sawville GymShoes (90 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (86 pts)

 

 

Over

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (109 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (134 pts)

Indo Savages (67 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (74 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (91 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (87 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (88 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (59 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (105 pts) at Florence Fighters (84 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (61 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (129 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * (120 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (86 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (81 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (80 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (90 pts) at Jungle Junkies (130 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Southern KY SubVets (41 pts) at East End Evolution (100 pts)

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (91 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (87 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® - Sims-Walker, Mike STL WR

 

Southern KY SubVets (41 pts) at East End Evolution (100 pts)

Southern KY SubVets - Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR, Brown, Josh STL PK, and New York Giants Def

 

Auxier RiverRats * (120 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (86 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** - Gibson, Brandon STL WR

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (61 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (129 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles - Manning, Eli NYG QB and Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB

 

West Kentucky Rams (88 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (59 pts)

West Kentucky Rams - Williams, Carnell STL RB

Cincinnati Bail Bonds - Bradford, Sam STL QB, Norwood, Jerious STL RB, and Manningham, Mario NYG WR

 

Louisa Lumber * (105 pts) at Florence Fighters (84 pts)

Florence Fighters - Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (81 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (80 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB and Gibson, Brandon STL WR

Junction City Jailcats * - Williams, Carnell STL RB

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (90 pts) at Jungle Junkies (130 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish - Giants, New York NYG Def

MFL Projections

 

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (91 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (92 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (74 pts) at East End Evolution (100 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * (120 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (98 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (80 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (129 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (103 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (89 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (105 pts) at Florence Fighters (100 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (109 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (95 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (101 pts) at Jungle Junkies (130 pts)

Well...I'm not feeling as safe now that Gonzo had his best game of the season and Maclin caught nearly every pass Vick completed. :lol:

 

Now anything can happen, so I'll just hope for the best. Odds are still good for me, but you never know.

Question: Am I not able to change my lineup for tonight's game? I have both SJax and Cadillac Williams, and I went to see if there was any updates on SJax, and noticed that I was unable to switch the two if I wanted to. Are we not allowed to make changes after Sunday, even if the players are both playing Monday night?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.