Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

  • Author
Wow I'm a 53 point dog lol.

 

It's only because I outscored you by 53 in week 1. After looking at your team, and knowing that a few of my players will not be repeating their performances...I wouldn't be the spread lol.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry again, if I hadn't have been sick I would have realized that this sooner.

 

 

The Jungle Junkies current losing streak of 11 games ties the record set by the Paintsville Pythons form Week 6 of 2004 through Week 2 of 2005.

 

What poster was the GM for the Paintsville Pythons?

What poster was the GM for the Paintsville Pythons?
SoldierOfTheCross

Another tough matchup this weekend vs. the Jailcats. Hoping for a 2-0 start to the season.

B. Marshall vs. HOU

V. Jackson vs. NE

P. Burress vs. JAC

 

Shonn Greene vs. JAC

 

Pick 2 WR and 1 Flex RB/WR.

B. Marshall vs. HOU

V. Jackson vs. NE

P. Burress vs. JAC

 

Shonn Greene vs. JAC

 

Pick 2 WR and 1 Flex RB/WR.

 

I keep waiting for Shonn Greene to show me something, and he just doesn't ever seem to do it.

 

I'm definitely starting Marshall and Jackson if I'm you... And I'm strongly considering Burrres over Greene, but I might still give Greene the nod and wait for him to burn me in the end.

I keep waiting for Shonn Greene to show me something, and he just doesn't ever seem to do it.

 

I'm definitely starting Marshall and Jackson if I'm you... And I'm strongly considering Burrres over Greene, but I might still give Greene the nod and wait for him to burn me in the end.

 

I'm with you.

 

Marshall and Jackson are no brainers. And, I'd probably go with Greene for another week. But, if he continues to disappoint, and Burress becomes a major factor in the Jets passing game, that could change. I'm still skeptical of Burress, and generally speaking, Sanchez. His inaccuracy hurts his receivers, and makes it hard for them to be consistent from week-to-week, IMO.

B. Marshall vs. HOU

V. Jackson vs. NE

P. Burress vs. JAC

 

Shonn Greene vs. JAC

 

Pick 2 WR and 1 Flex RB/WR.

You have the advice thread for these questions, please keep them out of the league thread.
You have the advice thread for these questions, please keep them out of the league thread.

 

You're such a meany. Do you always get cranky when you're sick?

 

LOL

 

 

J/K Godot, I was going to post something similar.

Is it Sunday yet....Man I have some tough choices for my lineup this week.

Marques Colston on waivers??? Don't mind if I do! He can chill on my bench for a few weeks :D

What poster was the GM for the Paintsville Pythons?

 

That was the always exciting poster of EastKyReporter ( I think thats how it was).

Marques Colston on waivers??? Don't mind if I do! He can chill on my bench for a few weeks :D[/quote

 

Early bird get the worm. Nice.

Marques Colston on waivers??? Don't mind if I do! He can chill on my bench for a few weeks :D[/quote

 

Early bird get the worm. Nice.

 

I was sitting there waiting for 7 :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.