Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

I'm looking to improve at QB and WR.

 

Everyone can be had, sans Jamaal Charles, for the right price.

 

UK like anything on my team? I'll trade my backup QB. I think he's better than both your QB's.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sunday Morning Projections

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (88) at Huggs Thuggs (106)

Auxier RiverRats * (125) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (124)

Louisa Lumber * (112) at Florence Fighters (115)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (106) at Pikeville High Risers (111)

 

Southern KY SubVets (104) at East End Evolution (94)

West Kentucky Rams (104) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (84)

Possum Trot WarHogs (117) at Richmond Outsiders * (105)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (84) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (104)

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (112) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (115)

Indo Savages (105) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (111)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (105) at Jungle Junkies (93)

Boyle County Blue Devils (97) at Shelby Cardinals (95)

 

Maytown Mirkers (112) at Maysville Split Ends (107)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (132) at Junction City Jailcats * (92)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (109) at Big Creek Moonshiners (119)

Sawville GymShoes (89) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (103)

True, you almost made game of the week but were edged out at the last minute by the two former champions

 

Didn't know that. This is my first time playing regular style FF, it hasn't taken long for me to see mistakes I have made.

Didn't know that. This is my first time playing regular style FF, it hasn't taken long for me to see mistakes I have made.
You'll do ok, just keep working at it

I'm starting Cobb today with hopes that he torches the Carolina defense.

Does my WR get any credit for completing a 15 yard pass?

  • Author
Does my WR get any credit for completing a 15 yard pass?

 

If he throws for another 5 yards he will get one point.

Does my WR get any credit for completing a 15 yard pass?

 

If he throws for another 5 yards he will get one point.
:thumb:
  • Author

Taking Knox out of McGahee at the last second this morning is proving to have been a good decision thus far.

 

As well as picking up and starting Evan Moore...not sure where he was the whole game, but it worked out better than playing Pettigrew.

I'm thinking I should pull out the win with my guys, still down but I have 4 to his 3 and mine are 1 QB and 3 RB's. He has 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE.

 

GO ME!!!!

Barring insane performances by Cadillac and Gonzo, I'm feeling quite safe this week.

  • Author

I have a chance, but who knows the way all the talking heads have been saying Turner is going to run all over the Eagles tonight. Here's to them shutting him down!

Looks like foster could be out for a while

Well, if Roddy White gets 50 yards today I lose... And he probably will. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.