Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

Anyone interested in trading for Jamaal Charles? Yeah, I know he's out for the season, but if you've got quality RBs for this season, he'd be a good keeper for next year to hold on to. I need a QB in the worst way.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (91 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (87 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® - Sims-Walker, Mike STL WR

 

I need this first win... MSW needs to do something...

  • Author
Question: Am I not able to change my lineup for tonight's game? I have both SJax and Cadillac Williams, and I went to see if there was any updates on SJax, and noticed that I was unable to switch the two if I wanted to. Are we not allowed to make changes after Sunday, even if the players are both playing Monday night?

 

I would think you should be able to make that switch?

I guess I could technically still win tonight, but what are the chances of Cadillac Williams outscoring Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Gibson?

I guess I could technically still win tonight, but what are the chances of Cadillac Williams outscoring Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Gibson?

 

Not good.

 

Gibson's going for.....(how far ahead is AR, 120-86...carry the 1).......35 points tonight....If Maclin can score 29+, then so can Gibson.

Not good.

 

Gibson's going for.....(how far ahead is AR, 120-86...carry the 1).......35 points tonight....If Maclin can score 29+, then so can Gibson.

 

Maclin is a legit #1, Gibson isn't close to his level. :lol:

 

In all seriousness, everyone acts like Jackson is the #1 in Philly, but if you look at the numbers, it's really Maclin. He's targeted more, gets more catches, more TDs, and is the main redzone target. DJax is more exciting and gets more big plays, but Maclin is the real #1 IMO.

Maclin is a legit #1, Gibson isn't close to his level. :lol:

 

Give me my hope for tonight.

 

I told everyone my team was on a bye this week.

Give me my hope for tonight.

 

I told everyone my team was on a bye this week.

 

Anything is possible, I guess. :D

 

My team is on a bye all year. Charles getting hurt, and the fact that I don't have a QB on my roster that would start for UK means its going to be a long year for the Jailcats. :lol:

Question: Am I not able to change my lineup for tonight's game? I have both SJax and Cadillac Williams, and I went to see if there was any updates on SJax, and noticed that I was unable to switch the two if I wanted to. Are we not allowed to make changes after Sunday, even if the players are both playing Monday night?

 

Anyone know about this? I've been looking on the league website, and can't find anything. It looks like it's going to go down to the last minute with Jackson and Williams.

Not a good start for the Rusty Ankles. Stud RB down for the year, and my other stud RB doesn't seem to want to play through a little pain. Could be a long year.

I hate when leagues don't use the fractional points. It's like saying he didn't even earn the 15 yards..

 

You still had a nice comeback to take the lead... This could be 2 weeks in a row I have lost after a pretty good lead.

My team has scored over 117 and 109 points in the first 2 weeks and I'm 0-2.

You still had a nice comeback to take the lead... This could be 2 weeks in a row I have lost after a pretty good lead.

 

Yeah I figured I was done until Maclin went off. Sims-Walker will probably get the best of me, though.

Final Scores

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (89 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (129 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * (120 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (91 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (105 pts) at Florence Fighters (93 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (70 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (112 pts)

 

Southern KY SubVets (70 pts) at East End Evolution (100 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (91 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (85 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (106 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (103 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (91 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (96 pts)

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (83 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (79 pts)

Indo Savages (67 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (103 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (102 pts) at Jungle Junkies (130 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (116 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (77 pts)

 

Maytown Mirkers (61 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (85 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (95 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (83 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (109 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (139 pts)

Sawville GymShoes (90 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (86 pts)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.