Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

I don't know what Tdouth was thinking when he dropped him.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'm pretty hapy that I was able to grab Evan Moore off of waivers (especially since I was in the 16 hole). I think that he will fit in nicely with the Florence Fighers, especially if he continues to develop and see quite a few targets like he did against the Bengals.

I picked up Scott Chandler because I've heard Mercedes might not play this week. Hopefully if I end up playing him, he repeats last week's performance.

 

Of course if I start him he won't... If I sit him, he will. It's my curse. :lol:

Marques Colston on waivers??? Don't mind if I do! He can chill on my bench for a few weeks :D

 

Dang. I'd like to have received that gift. I could use a good #1 WR.

I was like, wait is he done for the year? And everything kept saying return week 6, so I was waiting when 7pm rolled around lol

Dang. I'd like to have received that gift. I could use a good #1 WR.

 

I was like, wait is he done for the year? And everything kept saying return week 6, so I was waiting when 7pm rolled around lol

 

Just more proof to the fact that the National Division teams/GM's are much better than 90% of those in the American Division.:lol::popcorn:

Just more proof to the fact that the National Division teams/GM's are much better than 90% of those in the American Division.:lol::popcorn:

 

Then I'm in the right league...:D

Just more proof to the fact that the National Division teams/GM's are much better than 90% of those in the American Division.:lol::popcorn:

 

9-7 in week one for the American.

9-7 in week one for the American.

 

Word...scoreboard National!

I'm looking to improve at QB and WR.

 

Everyone can be had, sans Jamaal Charles, for the right price.

I'm looking to improve at QB and WR.

 

Everyone can be had, sans Jamaal Charles, for the right price.

 

I'll trade Fitzpatrick and Burress for a decent RB and the worst QB you have.

You have the advice thread for these questions, please keep them out of the league thread.

 

Sorry Godot, I actually thought I was in the advice thread. :lol:

 

I have no idea how I even posted in here, because I was just reading about whether or not Stafford or Schaub should start before I posted. Weird...

I believe Rondo and I are both rookies looking for their first win...

I believe Rondo and I are both rookies looking for their first win...
True, you almost made game of the week but were edged out at the last minute by the two former champions
I'm looking to improve at QB and WR.

 

Everyone can be had, sans Jamaal Charles, for the right price.

 

Sent ya an offer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.