Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

How to submit waivers on MFL

To submit your waiver requests:

 

Go to the MFL home page:

 

Under the Franchise links in the left column link “Add Player”

 

Then choose the player you want to add and the player you want to drop for Round 1.

 

If you feel that you might not get that player because of your position in the wavier order, then you can choose a second, third, and fourth option and so on until you are happy with what you are submitting for round one

 

Example:

Round One

Add Player “A” and drop Player “B”

Add Player “C” and drop Player “D”

Add Player “E” and drop Player “F”

Add Player “G” and drop Player “H”

 

Once you have added all the options you want, then you will push the “Save Round One Picks and Continue” button

 

 

Then choose the player you want to add and the player you want to drop for Round 2.

 

Choose players in the same fashion.

 

Example:

Round Two

Add Player “C” and drop Player “D”

Add Player “E” and drop Player “F”

Add Player “G” and drop Player “H”

 

Once you have added all the options you want, then you will push the “Save Round Two Picks and Continue” button

 

Continue until you have submitted all the waivers you wish to try to get.

 

At 6 PM CST Wednesday night the waivers will be processed.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Current Streaks

Losses

11 - Jungle Junkies

 

What's the league record for losses? If this is it, it may never be broken.

The Game of the Week

 

Auxier RiverRats * (0-1) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (0-1)

 

Two former champions going at it for their first win of the year

 

Like I said before...I've got a bye this week.

Jungle Junkies 95

Richmond Outsiders * 109

 

My best week in a long time and still lose. Nice week NWO.

 

 

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 117

Florence Fighters 124

 

^ That's gotta sting.

Thanks. I knew I should have started Sproles but changed my mind at the last second.

NKY Blazers is looking to upgrade a RB, I'll trade Burress or S. Moss for one.

What's the league record for losses? If this is it, it may never be broken.

 

That has to be the record.

NKY Blazers is looking to upgrade a RB, I'll trade Burress or S. Moss for one.

 

Still trying? Don't think anyone wants those scrubs for a good RB. :D

Still trying? Don't think anyone wants those scrubs for a good RB. :D

 

I'm willing to give up Josh Brown for a top 20 RB as well :lol:

Everybody should check and clear space in their Inbox's.:idunno:

Crusty Cankles week... :banana: :lol:

Wow I'm a 53 point dog lol.

Looking for that 2 game win streak this week.

Like I said before...I've got a bye this week.

 

Crusty Cankles week... :banana: :lol:

 

Wow, the whole Walsh Division is going to start the year 0-2.

Sorry guys, I've been down with a nasty stomach virus the last two days.

What's the league record for losses? If this is it, it may never be broken.

 

That has to be the record.
Sorry again, if I hadn't have been sick I would have realized that this sooner.

 

 

The Jungle Junkies current losing streak of 11 games ties the record set by the Paintsville Pythons form Week 6 of 2004 through Week 2 of 2005.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.