Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Red Zone Free Today

Featured Replies

Insight is offering it for free today. Channel 548.

DTV also has NFL ticket and Red Zone channel free. Red Zone Channel is amazing.

The Red Zone is the only way to watch the Lions/Bucs here.

DTV also has NFL ticket and Red Zone channel free. Red Zone Channel is amazing.

 

Problem is that you can't get Red Zone without Sunday Ticket and I don't want Sunday Ticket. Too expensive.

Problem is that you can't get Red Zone without Sunday Ticket and I don't want Sunday Ticket. Too expensive.

 

I know but at least we get 1 week free. :lol:

I have Comcast and have Red Zone in my package and I LOVE it. This has been a great way to watch football when you live in TN and your games EVERY week are Titans and Falcons.

I have Comcast and have Red Zone in my package and I LOVE it. This has been a great way to watch football when you live in TN and your games EVERY week are Titans and Falcons.

 

It hasn't been fun today, has it? Hasn't been great for me.

Problem is that you can't get Red Zone without Sunday Ticket and I don't want Sunday Ticket. Too expensive.

 

Unless you don't have Direct TV. Then you can get Red Zone for next to nothing. With Dish you just have to add the sports package, it's like $7.00 per month. Add it next Sunday morning and cancel in in January.

I purchased the RZ last year with Insight for $35. Best deal on TV for four solid months.

I have Comcast and have Red Zone in my package and I LOVE it. This has been a great way to watch football when you live in TN and your games EVERY week are Titans and Falcons.

 

You aren't lying. What kills me is that we have two CBS stations in our market, one in BG and the one in Nashville. And each show the Titans game every week. Sure would be nice to have a pick of two different games, which usually happens in those blessed times that the Titans aren't playing.

Does Insight still offer this for $35?

  • Author
Does Insight still offer this for $35?

 

Yes. Just called today to check on it.

 

One time fee for the season.

Yes. Just called today to check on it.

 

One time fee for the season.

 

Do they offer it as just standalone or with any other package? My TV kept saying that it would be available shortly but never came up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.