Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Red Zone Free Today

Featured Replies

  • Author
Do they offer it as just standalone or with any other package? My TV kept saying that it would be available shortly but never came up.

 

It's not part of any package. I am not sure if you have to have their extended package or not.

Yea but don't try ordering it on a Sunday I was on hold for ever till I finally hung up Insight is a joke offer a NFL package but have nobody there to sell it. I will stick with watching it on the internet for free. :D

  • Author
Yea but don't try ordering it on a Sunday I was on hold for ever till I finally hung up Insight is a joke offer a NFL package but have nobody there to sell it. I will stick with watching it on the internet for free. :D

 

Insight has no customer service on Sunday.

Insight has no customer service on Sunday.

 

Well when you click to order the Red Zone it says you have to call to order.

  • Author
Well when you click to order the Red Zone it says you have to call to order.

 

The number they show on 548 is not open on Sunday either if I remember correctly. I think I tried calling on a Sunday and it said they were not open. Not very smart since that's the day many are going to think of it and order on impulse.

The number they show on 548 is not open on Sunday either if I remember correctly. I think I tried calling on a Sunday and it said they were not open. Not very smart since that's the day many are going to think of it and order on impulse.

 

Exactly! What ever option I hit put me on hold to talk to someone but I got tired of waiting I might order this Friday after I complain to them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.