Kentucky 27 Central Michigan 13

ADopted ADmiral

NO way UK gets more than 5 wins this year. They may beat Vandy, but it will be the only SEC team they beat. Newton is awful and Joker deserves to lose because of him and letting the wrong QB get the job (Moss)

How do you know the wrong QB got the job? Mossakowski never played at Kentucky... Isn't it possible there's a reason for that?

Newton must have been destroying him in practice by enough that Joker stuck by using Newton in the real deal, but the fact will always remain that Mossakowski wasn't given remotely the same chance in a real game situation to prove himself. That despite the fact that Newton has been by and large a disaster in his appearances. Practice is practice. They never even let Mossakowski on the field.

My personal guess is that Mossakowski's injury his freshman year set everything into motion. Newton got the leg up on him in the experience factor and it was something he never overcame.

Clemons deserves to start a RB now. Did EJ Fields even get in Saturday? As bad a these WR's are, I thought he would get a shot. Miles Simpson was in on the big 4th down stop the Cats had. The SEC games will be ugly if they still don't get much better. Maybe they can get the whole starting O-line back and keep improving.

Also, that was absolutely the worst announcers to ever call a Football game. Uninformed, didn't know the game, couldn't pronounce words correctly. Oh, and she was ugly too. :lol:
Dan Hawkins (former Boise State and Colorado coach) was the color commentator. They were both terrible.

They looked better in this game. After the opener, I'll take it. There's a lot of transition...new QB, replacing your best playmakers. If they can keep improving each week, like they did this week, maybe they'll be alright. We'll see.

The reason is Joker is an idiot maybe. Newton sure looks bad to me.

While the coaching staff has done nothing to inspire confidence in the fan base... I cant believe that ANY football coach is dumb enough to say "You know that Mossakowski boy looks pretty good..alot better than that other boy we got... I think ole Ryan should ride the pine and hopefully we can make him transfer."

He obviously wasnt getting it in practice or hadnt fully recovered from his shoulder issues yet.

Newton must have been destroying him in practice by enough that Joker stuck by using Newton in the real deal, but the fact will always remain that Mossakowski wasn't given remotely the same chance in a real game situation to prove himself. That despite the fact that Newton has been by and large a disaster in his appearances. Practice is practice. They never even let Mossakowski on the field.

My personal guess is that Mossakowski's injury his freshman year set everything into motion. Newton got the leg up on him in the experience factor and it was something he never overcame.

Everything is correct with exception of the first half of your first sentence.

Morgan's arm strength blew Moss' arm strength away, but nothing else.

Looking back on it, had Will Fidler gotten the call at quarterback for the remainder of the season when Mike Hartline was hurt, I think Ryan Mossakowski is playing quarterback right now and Morgan Newton would have transferred.

Morgan Newton gain invaluable experience during his freshman year and that is why he is playing now.