Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ICN acquisition by Time Warner

Featured Replies

Anyone have info on what effect, if any, this will have on HS football? I know Time Warner does games of the week in Ohio.

I read somewhere that these sorts of transitions can take a long (ie year) time.

I'd be happy just to get a Friday wrap-up show again. (And access to the Friday sportscast on KYT.)

Anyone have info on what effect' date=' if any, this will have on HS football? I know Time Warner does games of the week in Ohio.[/quote']

 

I think they should just hire GT and let him do all of the regional coverage.

BRING BACK The MAN, The MYTH, The LEGEND...DON WEBER !!! The hardest working man in sports reporting!

Don is awesome!

 

Does anyone have any insight?

BRING BACK The MAN, The MYTH, The LEGEND...DON WEBER !!! The hardest working man in sports reporting!

 

SECONDED!!!

BRING BACK The MAN, The MYTH, The LEGEND...DON WEBER !!! The hardest working man in sports reporting!

 

:clap:

BRING BACK The MAN, The MYTH, The LEGEND...DON WEBER !!! The hardest working man in sports reporting!

 

:thumb::thumb:

  • Author
I read somewhere that these sorts of transitions can take a long (ie year) time.

 

I sure hope they put something together next year and that Don's involved.:ylsuper:

BRING BACK The MAN, The MYTH, The LEGEND...DON WEBER !!! The hardest working man in sports reporting!
Agreed! We miss Don. :thumb:

Lets just cut through the chase and add Tripp with Don to the lineup......:lol:

I'd be happy just to get a Friday wrap-up show again. (And access to the Friday sportscast on KYT.)

 

Me too!!! I miss the score updates, as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.