Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ICN acquisition by Time Warner

Featured Replies

Agreed! We miss Don. :thumb:

 

The one man road show! He did a little bit of everything. I say heck yea

Maybe everyone should call 431-0300 and demand Don Weber be brought back. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Lets just cut through the chase and add Tripp with Don to the lineup......:lol:

 

Is this the guy that NEVER blinked??

Cool thread.

 

I will add, Don is a BGP member and I am sure he appreciates all the support.

Cool thread.

 

I will add, Don is a BGP member and I am sure he appreciates all the support.

 

While I have no clue , yet have always wondered, who Don is on here I had zero doubt he was a member.

Cool thread.

 

I will add, Don is a BGP member and I am sure he appreciates all the support.

 

Don was all we had for a long time saddled with equipment in hand. He was a pioneer and still miss his show. Good times with NKY sports on the tube.

Time warner has gotten rid of all of the local sports coverage in my area of Ohio(Licking COUNTY)They are the only cable company not to bring coverage of our local teams.

Didn't one of the BGP members take his name from a caller on Don's show?

ICN is a different company than Insight is it not?

ICN is a different company than Insight is it not?
Nope -- Insight Cable Network.
  • Author
Nope -- Insight Cable Network.

 

Looks like they have "the don" doing politics now. Talk about an abuse of resource and talent.:irked:

The company is called Insight Communications Company, I can't find anything that says it was ever called Insight Cable Network. It reeally doesn't matter, I just thought ICN was the access channel they ran but the company, Insight Communications, not the access channel, ICN6 was bought by Time Warner.

 

Like I said doesn't really matter, just one of those curious things that stuck out to me.

The company is called Insight Communications Company, I can't find anything that says it was ever called Insight Cable Network. It reeally doesn't matter, I just thought ICN was the access channel they ran but the company, Insight Communications, not the access channel, ICN6 was bought by Time Warner.

 

Like I said doesn't really matter, just one of those curious things that stuck out to me.

The access channel (ICN6, now ICN|2) came with the deal. :cool:

 

Yes, they are all the same. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.