September 5, 201115 yr Past Champions 2003: Richmond nWo Outsiders (11-6) 2004: Ga St Prison Mean Machine (14-3) 2005: Auxier RiverRats (10-6) 2006: Ga St Prison Mean Machine (11-5) 2007: Louisville Legends (13-3) 2008: Junction City Jailcats (12-6) 2009: Louisa Lumber (13-5) 2010: Northern Kentucky Blazers (11-7) Hard to believe this is the 9th year for this league.
September 5, 201115 yr The Five Winningest Teams 75-50 - Southern Kentucky SubVets 74-48 - Ga St Prison Mean Machine ** 67-48 - Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 66-52 - West Kentucky Rams 65-56 - Auxier RiverRats * * Like seeing my name on this list.
September 5, 201115 yr Author Free Agency will start 24 hours after the National Conference Draft is completed. Update: Free Agency will start no later then noon CST Wednesday
September 5, 201115 yr I can't wait to show you guys how to play fantasy football. Godot, CCC needs to take a drug test... :lol:
September 5, 201115 yr Author Godot, CCC needs to take a drug test... :lol:He's been notified to report to the office
September 5, 201115 yr The Game of the Week Nothing jumps out Nothing jumps out!!!! I get a shot at the commissioner this week. Nothing jumps out???? :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:
September 5, 201115 yr Update: Free Agency will start no later then noon CST Wednesday I'll be making my pick tonight or early in the morning...Wouldn't it start soon after the last pick?
September 6, 201115 yr Hard to believe this is the 9th year for this league. Exactly what I was thinking. Crazy how fast time goes. Looking forward to getting back into the top 5 all time winners this year :-)
September 6, 201115 yr Can't wait to beat the Gymshoes in week 1. It'll be the start to a great year for my team.
September 6, 201115 yr Dang looks like a bye in week 1 for the MANIACS !!!!!!! Maniac Domination about to begin ...
September 6, 201115 yr Exactly what I was thinking. Crazy how fast time goes. Looking forward to getting back into the top 5 all time winners this year :-) I don't see the Lumber getting any closer this week but good luck Sir.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.