September 10, 201115 yr It can be set up to penalize scoring if a fumble is lost, but the only offensive turnover we use is the QB INT I thought you could set it up that way. I am curious as to why you have decided against penalizing for fumbles lost. To be clear, I'm not complaining. I'd be OK with it either way. Just curious if there is any particular reason for not doing it that way.
September 10, 201115 yr Author I thought you could set it up that way. I am curious as to why you have decided against penalizing for fumbles lost. I have never done it. Its not something I JUST decided.
September 11, 201115 yr What is the starting line up rules? How many RB/WR do we start? This is my first time in a regular league.
September 11, 201115 yr Is the back up player the flex? No, I believe backup is only used as a tiebreaker.
September 11, 201115 yr Author The Sunday Morning Line (Game point spread is in parentheses) Northern Kentucky Blazers * (-27) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles Indo Savages at Auxier RiverRats * (-1) Atwood Fighting' Amish (-1) at Louisa Lumber * Boyle County Blue Devils at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (-11) Maytown Mirkers (-5) at Huggs Thuggs Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-9) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-6) at Florence Fighters Sawville GymShoes (-13) at Pikeville High Risers Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters at East End Evolution (-17) Paducah Rabbit Fists (-9) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds Jungle Junkies at Richmond Outsiders * (-38) Shelby Cardinals at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (-3) Maysville Split Ends at Southern KY SubVets (-16) Junction City Jailcats * (-13 at West Kentucky Rams Big Creek Moonshiners at Possum Trot WarHogs (-15) Mauk Ridge Maniacs (-19) at Erlanger Earthquakes ®
September 11, 201115 yr Author SubVets a 16 point favorite or Split Ends???? Are you serious???:ohbrother:I don't write them, I just post them
September 11, 201115 yr Ben Tate on my bench with 17 points. Hopefully he'll continue to produce even with Foster in the backfield.
September 11, 201115 yr Author Scores at 3:11 PM CST Northern Kentucky Blazers * (68 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (35 pts) Indo Savages (42 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (6 pts) Atwood Fighting' Amish (46 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (58 pts) Boyle County Blue Devils (59 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (68 pts) Maytown Mirkers (42 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (63 pts) Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (98 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (58 pts) Bushwood Country Club Gophers (78 pts) at Florence Fighters (70 pts) Sawville GymShoes (49 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (36 pts) Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (40 pts) at East End Evolution (44 pts) Paducah Rabbit Fists (55 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (28 pts) Jungle Junkies (72 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (95 pts) Shelby Cardinals (13 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (66 pts) Maysville Split Ends (53 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (51 pts) Junction City Jailcats * (40 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (34 pts) Big Creek Moonshiners (34 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (64 pts) Mauk Ridge Maniacs (31 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (47 pts)
September 11, 201115 yr So with the RiverRats having 7 point and the Shelby Cards having 13, are we looking at some all-time lows in scoring?
September 11, 201115 yr So with the RiverRats having 7 point and the Shelby Cards having 13, are we looking at some all-time lows in scoring? They both still have Brady. I think if you want to look for a team in trouble this week, your search begins and ends with the Bail Bonds boyz.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.