Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

Looks like the Rabbit Fists will cruise to a 1-0 start!:ylsuper:

  • Replies 151
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tolbert having a big game for me thus far.

Make that a huge game for Tolbert.

 

As long as Romo has a good game I should be 1-0 this week...Hopefully anyways.

I can't believe either guy with the Ravens D started them this week. I can see the reasoning behind Cleveland's D over them though.

 

Ted Ginn just made somebody's day, if they started the Niners D.

 

I think I'm up two. I basically need Aaron Hernandez to play even with the Cowboys D to win.

Looks like the Florence Fighters are going to lock up a win in the first week. We both have Wes Welker and that cancels out...and I still have Willis McGahee with a lead!

I can't believe either guy with the Ravens D started them this week. I can see the reasoning behind Cleveland's D over them though.

 

Ted Ginn just made somebody's day, if they started the Niners D.

 

I think I'm up two. I basically need Aaron Hernandez to play even with the Cowboys D to win.

 

I think my score is wrong. It says 13 for Hightower, but I think it should be 15 unless I'm missing something. CBS has Hightower for 72 yds, TD, 25 rec yds. Is my math off?

I still have Tom Brady, Reggie Bush, D Branch, K Janikowski and NE Def. So lots more points to be put up by my team.

Looks like my losing streak won't end tonight. I would assume that is a record.

I can't believe either guy with the Ravens D started them this week. I can see the reasoning behind Cleveland's D over them though.

 

Ted Ginn just made somebody's day, if they started the Niners D.

 

I think I'm up two. I basically need Aaron Hernandez to play even with the Cowboys D to win.

 

Well...I was up two. But, there must have been a scoring correction or something, because now I'm tied. Now Hernandez doesn't have any room for error...

  • Author
I think my score is wrong. It says 13 for Hightower, but I think it should be 15 unless I'm missing something. CBS has Hightower for 72 yds, TD, 25 rec yds. Is my math off?
It shows me Hightower with 15
  • Author
Well...I was up two. But, there must have been a scoring correction or something, because now I'm tied. Now Hernandez doesn't have any room for error...
From the MFL webpage: Live scoring is unofficial and not always up to date.
  • Author

"Hail to the Redskins" :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancingpa

  • Author

Scores at 6:56 PM CST

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (102 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (54 pts)

Indo Savages (80 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (15 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (77 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (71 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (69 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (91 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (53 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (89 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (108 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (108 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (89 pts) at Florence Fighters (93 pts)

Sawville GymShoes (49 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (71 pts)

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (55 pts) at East End Evolution (76 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (98 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (32 pts)

Jungle Junkies (80 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (96 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (14 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (70 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (73 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (75 pts)

Junction City Jailcats * (40 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (49 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (49 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (71 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (64 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (47 pts)

I think my score is wrong. It says 13 for Hightower, but I think it should be 15 unless I'm missing something. CBS has Hightower for 72 yds, TD, 25 rec yds. Is my math off?

 

Well...I was up two. But, there must have been a scoring correction or something, because now I'm tied. Now Hernandez doesn't have any room for error...

 

It shows me Hightower with 15

 

I figured it would update. C'mon COWBOYS

Romo looking good on that first drive....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.