Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

Dang looks like a bye in week 1 for the MANIACS !!!!!!! Maniac Domination about to begin ...

 

That's rich.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be making my pick tonight or early in the morning...Wouldn't it start soon after the last pick?

 

I'd imagine that he wants to have a date/time set, so that everyone knows when it is. Makes the free-for-all a little more fair for everyone.

I'll be making my pick tonight or early in the morning...Wouldn't it start soon after the last pick?

 

He said no later then Noon. I assume that is when the 12 hour clock would expire on everyone if they didn't make their picks or that was just the latest period he would wait if they weren't done. They are done now so it should be 24 hours from when it was finished.

  • Author

Update:

 

Free Agency will start at 8 PM CST Tuesday (tomorrow). That is 24 hours and 19 minutes after the late pick was made.

  • Author
Godot, love your pictures.
Thank you
  • Author
Nothing jumps out!!!! I get a shot at the commissioner this week. Nothing jumps out???? :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:
I hear you
  • Author

MyFantasyLeague.com ranking of the National Conference Draft. They only considered draft picks and did not look at keepers. The results are below:

 

1. Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (NamecipS)

2. Auxier RiverRats * (Auxier RiverRat)

3. Louisa Lumber * (stick1)

4. Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20)

5. Southern KY SubVets (Godot)

6. Huggs Thuggs (gametime)

7. Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (CatsCatsCats)

8. Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony)

9. Erlanger Earthquakes ® (RondoRules)

10. East End Evolution (RockPride)

11. Lex-Town Grapplers ® (Pancake)

12. West Kentucky Rams (sweet16)

13. Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24)

14. Richmond Outsiders * (nWo)

15. Pikeville High Risers (SVfan4life)

16. Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe)

  • Author
Nothing jumps out!!!! I get a shot at the commissioner this week. Nothing jumps out???? :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:
If Manning starts you don't have a chance. If I have to start McCoy then it will at least be close.
MyFantasyLeague.com ranking of the National Conference Draft. They only considered draft picks and did not look at keepers. The results are below:

13. Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24)

 

Torain getting hurt and being knocked down as the #2 option in Washington hurt me. It probably wasn't a great pick, but that turned it into a pretty bad one.

  • Author

I am teaching an Excel class tonight at the Edmonson County Library. Free Agencey should start as scheduled at 8 PM CST. If for some reason it doesn't start properly post your moves here are I will correct them when I get home.

Guys I'm looking for a decent RB in the American Conference, I am willing to trade Burress, Plaxico NYJ WR

Excited for tonight.. I've got Jennings and Ingram going.

Can't wait to beat the Gymshoes in week 1. It'll be the start to a great year for my team.

 

Careful now, with this being "The Redemption Tour: Ch. 2" we're a bundle of emotions.

Guys I'm looking for a decent RB in the American Conference, I am willing to trade Burress, Plaxico NYJ WR

 

I doubt you'll get much of a RB for Burress. JMO. :idunno:

Guys I'm looking for a decent RB in the American Conference, I am willing to trade Burress, Plaxico NYJ WR

 

Resume

Plaxico Burress

 

34 Years Old

Fresh out of prison

Haven't played since 2008

Nursing an ankle injury

 

I will likely be a #3 option at best on my team. I play in a run-heavy offense. (The Jets were one of only 4 teams in the NFL with more rushing attempts than passing attempts in 2010). I was targeted 11 times in the pre-season and caught 3 passes for 66 yards and a TD against the Bengals. My QB struggles with accuracy. He completed 54.8% of his passes last season, up from 53.8% in his rookie season.

 

 

What do you have in mind as a decent RB? My definition of a decent RB would require a better return than Burress.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.