Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

Stupid Packers didn't kick any field goals. :ohbrother:

 

I got Mason Crosby in my other league. I was hoping for at least one, but the Saints Secondary ended any hopes of that.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I was pleasantly surprised by my WR production. Both guys gave me 70 yards and a TD. Disappointed in Ryan Grant. It looks like I guessed wrong on the Pack rushing attack. Glad I drafted Woodhead, assuming the Pats don't diminish his role in the offense.

 

But, I'll take 30 points from the trio of Grant, Nelson and Meachem and be happy.

^Yeah, I'm ticked about the use of Grant. He was effective when they gave him the ball. Not sure what they like about Starks, I don't think he can do it for an entire year. :idunno:

^Yeah, I'm ticked about the use of Grant. He was effective when they gave him the ball. Not sure what they like about Starks, I don't think he can do it for an entire year. :idunno:

 

I didn't see much difference from a pure rushing perspective. I thought Starks missed a couple of pickups in pass protection. Neither guy is a big pass-catcher. I was a little surprised to see Starks take over the position after the first couple of drives. I expected a 50/50 split at worst. Based on last nights, Grant was clearly the backup.

^Yeah, I'm ticked about the use of Grant. He was effective when they gave him the ball. Not sure what they like about Starks, I don't think he can do it for an entire year. :idunno:
I am too. Wish I had started Sproles now.

I haven't looked and can't look from work, but do guys like Sproles and Cobb get the PR and KR points in this league or does it just go to the defense? In other leagues both the individual and defense get those points. Just curious if anyone knows off hand how it works in our league?

I haven't looked and can't look from work, but do guys like Sproles and Cobb get the PR and KR points in this league or does it just go to the defense? In other leagues both the individual and defense get those points. Just curious if anyone knows off hand how it works in our league?

 

6 points are rewarded to both the player and the defense.

  • Author
I haven't looked and can't look from work, but do guys like Sproles and Cobb get the PR and KR points in this league or does it just go to the defense? In other leagues both the individual and defense get those points. Just curious if anyone knows off hand how it works in our league?

 

6 points are rewarded to both the player and the defense.
:thumb:

I didn't realize until last night when Colston fumbled and I looked at the rules that you don't lose points for losing a fumble.

I didn't realize until last night when Colston fumbled and I looked at the rules that you don't lose points for losing a fumble.

 

That's been a tough one for us for a few years. I think we made the right decision to remove it. The way I understood it was if RB fumbles and WR recovers, you would still be penalized for a fumble even though the offense didn't lose the ball.

That's been a tough one for us for a few years. I think we made the right decision to remove it. The way I understood it was if RB fumbles and WR recovers, you would still be penalized for a fumble even though the offense didn't lose the ball.

 

Figured it was something along those lines. It's fair for all, I'm good with it.

I'm sure it'll be to my advantage at some point this season.

I always thought the scoring penalized only lost fumbles. That makes sense to me. Is that not an option?

6 points are rewarded to both the player and the defense.

 

I was unaware of this but you are correct.

I always thought the scoring penalized only lost fumbles. That makes sense to me. Is that not an option?

 

I don't know if it's possible to set it up that way or not. Godot will have to jump in here.

  • Author

It can be set up to penalize scoring if a fumble is lost, but the only offensive turnover we use is the QB INT

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.