Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

I'm looking at these teams for a RB: Indo Savages, Atwood, Middle Fork and Bushwood.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelby Cardinals (14 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (95 pts)

 

Shelby Cardinals (14 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (95 pts)

Cardinals - Brady, Tom NEP QB, Bush, Reggie MIA RB, Branch, Deion NEP WR, Janikowski, Sebastian OAK PK, and New England Def

 

So, looks like I have some work to do. But it's possible to pull a win out with these players

Daniel Thomas is out tonight so I just wrapped up this week...

Can we stop giving Tom Brady the freakin ball!!

Welker with that 90+ yard catch caused me to lose in 3 leagues.

 

My league has distance scoring and bonuses - that was a 30 point play that erased my 24 point lead. I led by 101 coming into the night. Brady has 77 points alone.

The Florence Fighters came to play this week. Very happy with how the guys performed and I could still tack on a few more. Hope they keep it up the rest of the year!

I was proud of my team's effort. Even the bench showed up this week.

Shelby Cardinals (14 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (95 pts)

 

Shelby Cardinals (14 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (95 pts)

Cardinals - Brady, Tom NEP QB, Bush, Reggie MIA RB, Branch, Deion NEP WR, Janikowski, Sebastian OAK PK, and New England Def

 

So, looks like I have some work to do. But it's possible to pull a win out with these players

 

Nice comeback...

I knew when they broke the huddle after Hernandez didn't get in the endzone that he was getting the ball on that play and knew my week was over. Oh well, I'm happy with the effort my team gave. I should be competitive the rest of the year. Would've been nice to see what my score would've been had Steven Jackson played the whole game.

 

Congrats 5, see you in the Championship game.

And my bench beats my starters by 23... Perfect.

I knew when they broke the huddle after Hernandez didn't get in the endzone that he was getting the ball on that play and knew my week was over. Oh well, I'm happy with the effort my team gave. I should be competitive the rest of the year. Would've been nice to see what my score would've been had Steven Jackson played the whole game.

 

Congrats 5, see you in the Championship game.

 

You've got a great team if S-Jax can come back and finish the season healthy. I thought this could be a close game, but I didn't expect to win heading into the game. I was worried about my WR production. When I got 26 points from Nelson and Meachem, then I thought I had a decent shot at a W.

 

It is hard to stomach losing when you have a great week. Good luck the rest of the season.

Week One Scores

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers * 114

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 72

 

Indo Savages 85

Auxier RiverRats * 77

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 77

Louisa Lumber * 71

 

Boyle County Blue Devils 92

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia 91

 

Maytown Mirkers 66

Huggs Thuggs 98

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 124

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** 116

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 117

Florence Fighters 124

 

Sawville GymShoes 77

Pikeville High Risers 103

 

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters 63

East End Evolution 98

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists 109

Cincinnati Bail Bonds 43

 

Jungle Junkies 95

Richmond Outsiders * 109

 

Shelby Cardinals 96

Lex-Town Grapplers ® 95

 

Maysville Split Ends 73

Southern KY SubVets 75

 

Junction City Jailcats * 52

West Kentucky Rams 74

 

Big Creek Moonshiners 101

Possum Trot WarHogs 89

 

Mauk Ridge Maniacs 87

Erlanger Earthquakes ® 76

Wow, 3 very tight games(1-2pt and 2-1pt).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.