Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

  • Author
Since McGahee can't get points taken away from my team for fumbles (which was discussed the other day) we can consider this one as good as done, right? Just want to make sure I'm not missing something.
True, I missed that you both had Welker when I was scoring
  • Replies 151
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Second most points in the league!
That and $.50 wont even get you a cup of coffee anymore.
Second most points in the league!

 

For now, worst case you're 3rd.

I have never done it. Its not something I JUST decided.

 

I'm aware. I was just wondering if there was any reason for it. Didn't mean to offend.

From the MFL webpage: Live scoring is unofficial and not always up to date.

 

I know. I wasn't complaining.

True, I missed that you both had Welker when I was scoring

 

No worries. My other league is going to come down to the final play probably, so I wanted to feel good about our league here. Can only take the stress of one league during MNF lol.

Can only take the stress of one league during MNF lol.

 

I need Hernandez and McFadden to fall down early and often to go 2-0 for the week. 8 pt lead here(no more players for me) and 7pt lead in another league(Welker going for me).

I figured it would update. C'mon COWBOYS

 

I can't believe Steve Smith scored 29 points. I can't believe Cam Newton threw for 422 yards. And, I can't believe Arizona's defense is that bad. Smith has killed my fantasy teams in the past few years and then he decides to butcher me. :lol

 

I need a TD from Hernandez, because I doubt he goes for 80 yards tonight. Its gonna be a nailbiter.

 

I hate losing when my team scores the second or third most points in the week. That's tough.:madman:

  • Author
I'm aware. I was just wondering if there was any reason for it. Didn't mean to offend.

 

I know. I wasn't complaining.
You didn't offend and I didn't take it as complaining. All's good
I can't believe Steve Smith scored 29 points. I can't believe Cam Newton threw for 422 yards. And, I can't believe Arizona's defense is that bad. Smith has killed my fantasy teams in the past few years and then he decides to butcher me. :lol

 

I am really unhappy with my decision on defenses this week. I have the Bears and decided not to play them because I thought the Falcons would know how to play football (first mistake). So I looked for a defense, decided not to go with the 49ers for some reason (2nd mistake) and chose to go with Arizona against Newton and the Panthers (third mistake). It might cost me a win and I'm not happy about it! :madman::taz::cry:

You didn't offend and I didn't take it as complaining. All's good

 

:thumb: Good deal. Now, if you'll just add 9 points to my total, I'll be fine. :idunno:

I am really unhappy with my decision on defenses this week. I have the Bears and decided not to play them because I thought the Falcons would know how to play football (first mistake). So I looked for a defense, decided not to go with the 49ers for some reason (2nd mistake) and chose to go with Arizona against Newton and the Panthers (third mistake). It might cost me a win and I'm not happy about it! :madman::taz::cry:

 

Seriously, who on earth thought the Cardinals pass defense could possibly be that bad? That was a disaster. Carolina has exactly one playmaker and he gets 15 yards behind the secondary?

:thumb: Good deal. Now, if you'll just add 9 points to my total, I'll be fine. :idunno:

 

 

Uhhhhhh....NO!

 

Wait, I'm game if he adds 20 to my score in our other league.

Lost to the Commissioner because Big Ben was colored blind and threw to the wrong jerseys all day and no TD from my stud Peterson. Also, Garcon was wide open and Collins threw to the first row and D. Jackson dropped about a 80 yd TD. Oh well, you will have these days.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.