Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

Guys I'm looking for a decent RB in the American Conference, I am willing to trade Burress, Plaxico NYJ WR

 

I'll give ya Bernard Scott.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will give you the guy I just picked up off waivers for him.

Resume

Plaxico Burress

 

34 Years Old

Fresh out of prison

Haven't played since 2008

Nursing an ankle injury

 

I will likely be a #3 option at best on my team. I play in a run-heavy offense. (The Jets were one of only 4 teams in the NFL with more rushing attempts than passing attempts in 2010). I was targeted 11 times in the pre-season and caught 3 passes for 66 yards and a TD against the Bengals. My QB struggles with accuracy. He completed 54.8% of his passes last season, up from 53.8% in his rookie season.

 

 

What do you have in mind as a decent RB? My definition of a decent RB would require a better return than Burress.

 

Wait and see. I just need a RB but I don't mind keeping him, he is gonna have an above average year.

I'll give up him and one of my RB for a Top 20 RB.

 

I assume when you say RB, you're meaning other than Felix Jones, correct?

I assume when you say RB, you're meaning other than Felix Jones, correct?

 

Yeah because he is the only decent one I have.

Godot, if Peyton misses the year, our trade ended up being Hakeem Nicks and James Starks for Joe Flacco, Rashard Mendenhall, and Jeremy Maclin. Kicking yourself yet?? :p I'm teasing.

Godot, if Peyton misses the year, our trade ended up being Hakeem Nicks and James Starks for Joe Flacco, Rashard Mendenhall, and Jeremy Maclin. Kicking yourself yet?? :p I'm teasing.

 

I bet he still beats you.

The Florence Fighters started off the season on the right track, thank you Drew Brees!

Of course I play Rogers this week. At least Grant only got 4.

  • Author

Thursday Scores

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (32 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (0 pts)

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (15 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (11 pts)

 

Boyle County Blue Devils (0 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (14 pts)

 

Maytown Mirkers (38 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (13 pts)

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (30 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (6 pts)

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (8 pts)

Florence Fighters (32 pts)

 

Sawville GymShoes (22 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (0 pts)

 

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (18 pts)

East End Evolution (8 pts)

 

 

Jungle Junkies (0 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (31 pts)

 

Shelby Cardinals (8 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (0 pts)

 

Maysville Split Ends (6 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (16 pts)

 

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (6 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (13 pts)

 

 

 

If you don't see your game, there was no one that scored last night

Wish I'd gotten a little more out of Ingram, but I knew they were going to constantly rotate their backs and it was his first game.. So a risky start for sure.

 

Wonder if that type of game from Sproles is the exception, or the rule? He's sitting on my bench right now.

Stupid Packers didn't kick any field goals. :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.