Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's so hot outside.........

Featured Replies

It's so hot I actually felt emotionally close to our air conditioner this morning. It completes me.

I purchased an AC unit last week and wasn't planning on putting it in until next summer, but it's so hot outside, I couldn't wait any longer.

(In my best Donny Baker voice) - I saw a bird in my backyard using a potholder to pull a worm out of the ground. I swear to God I did.

(In my best Donny Baker voice) - I saw a bird in my backyard using a potholder to pull a worm out of the ground. I swear to God I did.

 

:lol: :lol: Love it! There have to be some more good ones for this thread.

A/C will not stop and its still 80 degrees in here. I picked cotton as a child in this stuff.

I biked 100 miles in this junk. Felt like dookie.

It's so hot, I saw a funeral procession pull into Sonic and order ice cream

Played disc golf in it yesterday at Banklick Woods park, but the time we got finished I felt like I'd walked across the desert. Having drank the night before it REALLY put a hurtin on me.

Was it your Century Ride in Clarksville or a training ride?

 

I ran 10 this morning and it was NOT fun.

  • Author

I let my two small dogs outside to go to the bathroom and I heard a tree whistle for them to come over.

Was it your Century Ride in Clarksville or a training ride?I ran 10 this morning and it was NOT fun.
Clarksville ride. I was being a weenie by the end because the heat was defeating me. Heading out to run 10 here in a bit but I am beat down still from yesterday.

It's so hot my neighbor's cow gave evaporated milk yesterday. I swear to God it did.

Can't believe they play football in this heat. Centre College vs. Hanover at 1:30. The hottest part of the day. It was unbareable and I was in the shade. I really felt bad for those kids.

 

Centre won 38 to 21.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.