Non-CovCath fans, would you agree if CovCath doesn't beat...

theguru

I don't think it matters. Who's to say what happens between now and 2 months when they most likely will meet again.

I think if Highlands drills the CCH the first time around it matters because in the back of the "CCH Mind" it is here we go again...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if Highlands drills the CCH the first time around it matters because in the back of the "CCH Mind" it is here we go again...

Possibly, but that is a different question. I do think tomorrow is a big game for CCH not so much as a temperature check on them but for the "CCH mind". A win over a school that was handling them by 5 TDS last year at halftime would be huge...I know it's not the same LaSalle, but neither was Ryle and from I gathered their confidence is higher than it's even been for these seniors that this could be their year.

I dont think you would hear this from any of the kids involved with CCH program. Whether they get drilled or not they believe they can beat Highlands. You could not have said that 2-3 years ago. They thought they could beat them last year but not in the cards. They would have to play a great game but they are capapble.

Highlands is a great team! Even if they get drilled they believe they can win. they wont be bullied around. Remember, CCH in the second half vs Dixie outscored them 42-7. Starters were pulled 1/2 way through 4th.

The defense is young and is still has a way to go but will continue to get better.

I don't care what the stats were in the game, LaSalle drilled the Colonels on the scoreboard and CCH is a big underdog to Highlands at this point.

I think we can take this a step further, if CCH doesn't handle Boone with relative ease they probably are not good enough to beat Highlands, right?