Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone just feel that earth quake?

Featured Replies

Didn't feel it in Lex

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Felt a small amount in NKY, all the mouse traps in the house went off, lol :isurrender:

Felt in the city of Pikeville. Cracked the foundation and a stairwell in the courthouse.

Weird sitting at my desk at 5/3rd in Madisonville and desk and floor started moving. I was on the phone with my wife, she didn't believe me.

Weird sitting at my desk at 5/3rd in Madisonville and desk and floor started moving. I was on the phone with my wife, she didn't believe me.

 

My wife works in same building. She said she felt nothing.

I am in Louisville for work, but heard they evacuated our Pikeville office as a precaution.

 

Didn't feel it here.

Didn't feel anything, but I did hear a funny comment from a friend of mine...The fault-line from today's east coast earthquake is being referred to as "Bush's Fault" by many in Washington DC

So, it's your fault.

 

I guess you could say that!:D

Didn't feel anything, but I did hear a funny comment from a friend of mine...The fault-line from today's east coast earthquake is being referred to as "Bush's Fault" by many in Washington DC

 

I heard that the epicenter was underneath an old graveyard in Virgina, near Washington, and was caused by the founding fathers rolling over in their graves.

Have they blamed it on Bush yet? Oh, sorry, that's a different forum.:D

Didn't feel anything, but I did hear a funny comment from a friend of mine...The fault-line from today's east coast earthquake is being referred to as "Bush's Fault" by many in Washington DC

 

Have they blamed it on Bush yet? Oh, sorry, that's a different forum.:D

 

Open to interpretation....:thumb:

Have they blamed it on Bush yet? Oh, sorry, that's a different forum.:D

 

Don't you think they would blame Tubby first?

I heard that one just this morning.

 

This was a response to swamprat's post in #40. Forgot to reply with quote.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.