Monday Night Football -- Horrible Schedule

MNF used to showcase the best game of the week. But when NBC entered the primetime forray, they were able to secure first pick for that week's schedule

You tell me which one is better

1.) Cowboys at Jets

2.) Eagles at Falcons

3.) Steelers at Colts

4.) Jets at Ravens

5.) Packers at Falcons

6.) Vikings at Bears

7.) Colts at Saints

8.) Cowboys at Eagles

9.) Ravens at Steelers

10.) Patriots at Jets

11.) Eagles at Giants

12.) Steelers at Chiefs

13.) Colts at Patriots

14.) Giants at Cowboys

15.) Ravens at Chargers

16.) Bears at Packers

Week 1 Steelers at Ravens

NBC's schedule is so much better and it isn't even close. Even with NBC securing first pick of the games I am almost certain that MNF still didn't get the second best game on the schedule. Looks like they said 'let's put some teams on MNF who haven't been on MNF in 15+ years.'. That MNF schedule is awful. May as well as thrown both Bengals/Browns game on it. Weeks 4 & 10 are the only ones I look forward to. Week 16 is going to look like a preseason game unless the division is on the line and that is highly likely. 3 games that will hold my interest. Thank God for fantasy football.

SD at KC is a big game for the season in that Division. Atl+NO will be a huge game at the end of the year I think. That's a pretty sorry schedule. The Sun night one is off the chain! I'm not a huge fan of Sun night + LOVE MNF so that stinks!

Agree that this is a terrible schedule for the supposed "flagship game of the week"?? A couple of those late season games have the potential of being yawners.

MNF quit being the flagship game of the week when NBC took over the Sunday night responsibilities.

MNF quit being the flagship game of the week when NBC took over the Sunday night responsibilities.

Absolutely. It's just a shame. Fantasy football does make every Monday night game relevant, but still those games are just awful. Here's to Sunday nights I suppose.