Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Class 4A Preseason Rankings

Featured Replies

Not to stray too far away from the original thread, but a really good HS QB should average 17+ yds per completion and have a 60% completion rate. That requires accuracy and throwing both long and short routes. That being said, 4A should be one of the two most competitive divisions again this year. I was told Boyle lost a lot of seniors, so it will be interesting to see if they can hold the #2 spot.

 

Boyle still returns plenty of experience on both sides of the ball. The loss of seniors won't determine if we hold the #2 spot.....beating Highlands in week 0 will. We lose that game we lose the two spot. The seniors we lost will have no bearing on that.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot of comments about Madisonville at no. 10. I have heard a lot about them having a load of talent, but I wonder on how successful they will actually be??

Boyle still returns plenty of experience on both sides of the ball. The loss of seniors won't determine if we hold the #2 spot.....beating Highlands in week 0 will. We lose that game we lose the two spot. The seniors we lost will have no bearing on that.

 

Good to hear!

Not a lot of comments about Madisonville at no. 10. I have heard a lot about them having a load of talent, but I wonder on how successful they will actually be??
A lot of WKY coaches are saying good things about Will Weaver and the Maroons.
A lot of WKY coaches are saying good things about Will Weaver and the Maroons.
It's now or never for Will Weaver and the Maroons.
Depends on the type of offense and , specifically, the type of passing game. I'm not sure of Bir's YPC last season. My guess is it as solid as he threw for over 2,000 yards. Overall, I find judging a qb by stats to be misleading.

 

I agree, I'm gonna have to go with Sheen on this one and say stats are nice but so is WINNING!!

IMO, Western will be the #2 team in 4A

IMO, Western will be the #2 team in 4A

 

It's for sure after reading Jason Frakes preview of Western in the Courier-Journal today, that the Warriors should be even better than last year when they barely lost in the 4A semi-finals. Coach Boyd talks a lot about how much faster they are than last season, which since they were a blur then is hard to believe.

IMO, Western will be the #2 team in 4A

 

And the reason is................ ? They are at Highlands Sept. 9th .

^ Crazy amount of athletes, better than average coaching. Notice I said #2.

^ Crazy amount of athletes, better than average coaching. Notice I said #2.

 

I did notice you said #2 . You could have said #1 and that would not have bothered me . If that is your opinion ,you are entitled to it . I just figured you know more about Western than I do . Athletes and coaching are obvious ingredients needed to make a great football team. I just thought you would be more specific in your reply . Have a nice day .

If you add in Johnson Central's QB you will have 10,100!

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I would only add that those hundred yards will only happen to run up the score on a 0-10 single A team!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.