Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ocho Cinco to the Patriots

Featured Replies

Good for Chad. I have never been one to dislike someone so bad that I hope he fails. I would've like to see him win a SB in Cincy but that wasn't realistic. I got tired of his act but I thought he was a good person. An idiot a lot of the times, but a good person.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Luck 85, your act was old here. Will be watching your behavior in NE.

My comment was about the season tickets. I don't know if he did or not, do you? I would like to find out?

 

I wasn't there. What would lead you to believe the story wasn't true?

I wasn't there. What would lead you to believe the story wasn't true?

 

I only heard rumors about that. Never really saw anything made it seem like it was 100% fact. It probably happened just saying.

I will be rooting for Chad and the New England Patriots. I never rooted for the Patriots before. In fact, pretty much rooted against them. But with the Bengals on blackout all year, I need a team to look forward to watching on Sundays and now I have it. I hope Chad has a great season and gets his ring just like Dillon did.

Good for Chad. I have never been one to dislike someone so bad that I hope he fails. I would've like to see him win a SB in Cincy but that wasn't realistic. I got tired of his act but I thought he was a good person. An idiot a lot of the times, but a good person.

 

This

  • Author

The bad thing now is that he'll go have a Pro Bowl season in New England because he'll have solid coaching and a QB who can actually deliver the ball to him.

The bad thing now is that he'll go have a Pro Bowl season in New England because he'll have solid coaching and a QB who can actually deliver the ball to him.

 

More like he will run the right routes to get the ball. Hard to get a guy the ball if he is not in the spot he is suppose to be in. Chad willl get back to his oldself about focusing on football, and staying the night at the stadium. They will have an offense that is not predictable, and won't put up with him not being at the right spot at the right time. What makes the Patriots click is Brady's receivers being at the exact right spot and right depth when they are suppose to. If a receiver doesn't do that, its hard to make a good pass when you have less than 4 seconds to make the throw.

 

So yes Chad will be successful, but not just cause he will be with a better team, but because he will actually do what he is suppose to do. Which I guess is because he is on a successful team because they will make sure he does.

I got blasted a couple of years ago when I was mad they blew the Washington deal. This is addition by subtraction for Cincy. It's also a great deal for the Pats along with Fat Albert. New England has a no nonsense structure which is what he needs. That culture is what makes New England what they are and Cincy what they are. So so glad he is out of Cincy!

I got blasted a couple of years ago when I was mad they blew the Washington deal. This is addition by subtraction for Cincy. It's also a great deal for the Pats along with Fat Albert. New England has a no nonsense structure which is what he needs. That culture is what makes New England what they are and Cincy what they are. So so glad he is out of Cincy!

 

And that entire culture starts with the owner.

Chris Crocker on Chad,

 

"Chad has been known to do his antics, but inside those four walls he was just one of the guys, a laid-back guy that lined up every day. Those types of things didn't bother us. It wasn't a distraction. I don't know if it bothered the guys upstairs."

 

I have often argued over the years that Chad's antics had no impact on the team. So why did it bother the fans so much? I have never understood that.

^ It very clearly had an impact on the team.

 

How? Would it have bothered you if you were a team mate?

How? Would it have bothered you if you were a team mate?

 

I'm not sure maybe not. But is was clearly a distraction and had a huge impact on the field namely with Carson and Him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.