Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals and Free Agency

Featured Replies

If they wanted to do something big, I would much rather them go after a guy like Leonard Davis to play guard. That guy is a monster, and does a good job on the line. We have some good young guys on the D-line now. What they have to make sure they do is put as good of a line as they can in front of Dalton.

 

I agree that they need quality O lineman but they haven't had an elite pass rusher forever and don't bring up "high motor" but no pressure Justin Smith. He only got sacks when the other side forced the QB out of the pocket his way.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree that they need quality O lineman but they haven't had an elite pass rusher forever and don't bring up "high motor" but no pressure Justin Smith. He only got sacks when the other side forced the QB out of the pocket his way.

 

Carlos Dunlap? 9.5 sacks in half a season last year. Can he get 15 this year?

I agree that they need quality O lineman but they haven't had an elite pass rusher forever and don't bring up "high motor" but no pressure Justin Smith. He only got sacks when the other side forced the QB out of the pocket his way.

 

Trust me I wouldn't have considered Justin Smith that. However I did see a rookie get 9.5 sacks last year in Dunlap in just half a season. I also saw Michael Johnson do real well too, and he spend all of last off season practicing at linebacker. So I expect him to do do real well now that he knows what position to focus on. Obviously getting a guy like Usi would be great, because you can never have to many good defensive lineman. However I view offensive line still a bigger problem than DL. DL you have some young talent there, so I wouldnt want to get rid of a 1st round pick for him, and also have to have one of these younger guys not play as much then.

I don't think there's any doubt that the Bengals had built a solid foundation defensively. But, they haven't been able to advance it, IMO. They still need to improve at DT to help the run D. They also couldn't retain one of their young and talented corners. As usual, they seem to be regressing. That is generally what they do when they seem to have things going in the right direction.

I don't think there's any doubt that the Bengals had built a solid foundation defensively. But, they haven't been able to advance it, IMO. They still need to improve at DT to help the run D. They also couldn't retain one of their young and talented corners. As usual, they seem to be regressing. That is generally what they do when they seem to have things going in the right direction.

 

No one ever seems to talk about the linebacking group. I don't see them as anything more than average, if that.

Bengals sign Donte Whitner... very nice move he can play... Go Bucks !

Now Bengals lose Whitner wow..... only in Cincy!

^ Amazing. He even tweeted Who Dey! I wonder what happened.

The Bengals have signed former Eagles guard Max Jean-Gilles to a one-year deal he is another big boy.

 

Hmmmm--Been driving a lot this week listening to NFL radio, and their only knock on Philly's off-season was they needed to address their O-line; so you're excited that the Bungals bring in an OL guy they tossed--Hmmmmm?????? Guessing Mike Brown is smarter than the rest of the league again!! :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.