Terrelle Pryor is leaving OSU

PurplePride92

Espn reports Pryor is not returning for his senior season.

I only happy about this beacue it is mud in the NCAA eyes for allowing him to play in the bowl game this past winter. I thought NCAA was a joke and they keep proving me right.

As for Pryor I wish the best for him. I hate to see things end this way for the young man.

Man, first Tressel resigns for the good of the school, now Pryor leaves in the best interest of his teammates. Ohio State is lucky to have two outstanding citizens of this magnitude looking out for the good of the program! :lol:

This guy probably sums up a lot of feelings about Pryor: http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/ohio-state-buckeyes-terrelle-pryor-selfish-always-motivated-by-money-sex-and-power-060711

Pryor’s focus consistently led back to one thing: himself.

And while some may foolishly believe Pryor’s statement Tuesday that his decision to forgo his senior year at scandal-ridden Ohio State was out of “the best interests of my teammates,” the truth is that he did it out of selfishness. He did it only to escape being investigated by the NCAA and to try to salvage what’s left of his bleak future.

Sadly, just like Ohio State made sure that Pryor could play in January’s Sugar Bowl and not serve his five-game suspension for him swapping memorabilia with a Columbus tattoo parlor owner, it once again did him a favor by allowing him to depart on his own terms.

Apparently, university president Gordon Gee and athletic director Gene Smith are still in denial that their football program is burning out of control. If they had any courage, they would have dismissed Pryor.

But they let him exit on his own terms, just like they did last week with Tressel, whom they should have fired as soon as he admitted in March that he had lied about his knowledge of Pryor and other players’ memorabilia swapping