Another Terrelle Pryor Investigation

Clyde

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say two things

1. Kids who get D-1 scholarships get to keep their Pell money and are still eligible for their student loans. Doesn't mean the car was given to him just because he is driving it. Although, not the smartest move with everything going down.

2. Pryor is not going to be making a ton of money in the NFL. Definatley not a first round pick. He is an average QB at best. His wheels(no pun intended) make him above avg.

Read on twitter it the Nissan is registered in his mom's name and that cbus 10 is reporting that.

Don't know that I can blame the death of OSU football on TP after reading the SI article.

Obviously TP wasn't the ONLY issue. He was just the highest profile. The issue is Tressel's.

Read on twitter it the Nissan is registered in his mom's name and that cbus 10 is reporting that.

Don't know that I can blame the death of OSU football on TP after reading the SI article.

Glad they aren't being totally ignorant. Of course we all know how Mom gets that car ....

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/sports/college_sports/ohio_state_university/wews-ohio-states-terrelle-pryor-had-driving-license-suspended1306935531213

When Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor pulled up to a team meeting Monday night in a Nissan 350z with temporary tags, he was driving with a suspended license,

Now we know why he has to keep changing cars. Can't let them catch up to the one you're in!