Another Terrelle Pryor Investigation

Clyde

Word is the NCAA is investigating Pryor again. Has he played his last game?

I think he probably has played his last game for the Buckeyes. With Tressel gone and Fickell as interim coach I would say it is better for the program to move on and work to develop Miller, Guiton, or Graham.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so!

I get that you along with most on here don't like them and are enjoying this. I understand that and is expected.

Myself, not just an OSU football fan but also a huge fan of college football as a whole I would hate to see any team/school get the "death penalty". Thats just me though and to each his own.

I think he probably has played his last game for the Buckeyes. With Tressel gone and Fickell as interim coach I would say it is better for the program to move on and work to develop Miller, Guiton, or Graham.

FC, I had already posted before I read your post. Didn't mean to copy. :thumb:

Fans and even his own players are turning against him. I think that TP has played his last game at OSU. jmo.

I am not seeing a circumstance Pryor would return. I would be more shocked if someone thought he would be back in Columbus. I thought it was reach even before all this recent stuff.

Or both...
Can't argue with that.

I am with you. Pryor has never appeared to be the brightest bulb.
Try bulb burnt out, no light on at all.

I am not seeing a circumstance Pryor would return. I would be more shocked if someone thought he would be back in Columbus. I thought it was reach even before all this recent stuff.

Again, I agree.

I'll be very surprised if Pryor is back. I'm not a fan of Ohio State, but it is still sad to see all of this going on with a program of this magnitude. I know that a lot of the things that have been going on with Pryor, Tressel, and I'm sure plenty others has been ridiculously stupid, but what were they all thinking? I remember seeing someone post in the other thread about Tressel that this was going to end up really bad and worst than what USC got themselves in to, which I completely agree with.