Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC vs UK at Rupp?

Featured Replies

So who is UC playing?

 

Who cares? :idunno: :D In seriousness, it looks like ESPN is releasing all the games later on today.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read somewhere else it'd be the following:

 

UK-St johns

Bama v UC

Vandy v Syracuse

 

And as stated above, the rest will be announced today.

  • Author

UC will play at Bama...

  • Author

Thought it was Bama but UC goes to Georgia. Would much rather have played the Tide...

Thursday, December 1st

 

St. John's @ Kentucky

Georgetown @ Alabama

Providence @ South Carolina

Mississippi @ DePaul

 

Friday, December 2nd

 

Vanderbilt @ Louisville

Florida @ Syracuse

Cincinnati @ Georgia

Auburn @ Seton Hall

 

Saturday, December 3rd

 

Arkansas @ Connecticut

Pittsburgh @ Tennessee

West Virginia @ Mississippi State

LSU & Rutgers

 

 

No Notre Dame? No Villanova? No Marquette?

Edited by Randy Parker

At first I didn't really like the UK/St. Johns matchup, but after seeing the whole schedule I like some of these matchups, looks good.

 

Pitt/Tennessee, Vandy/Louisville and Cuse/Florida will all be good games.

I'd like to see it, but don't believe it will happen. Would be great if it did though.

At first I didn't really like the UK/St. Johns matchup, but after seeing the whole schedule I like some of these matchups, looks good.

 

Pitt/Tennessee, Vandy/Louisville and Cuse/Florida will all be good games.

 

Pitt will blow a rebuilding Tennessee off the floor.

 

Cuse will beat Florida by around 10.

 

Vandy/Louisville should be a good game.

Pitt will blow a rebuilding Tennessee off the floor.

 

Cuse will beat Florida by around 10.

 

Vandy/Louisville should be a good game.

 

 

Seems like Tennessee and Pitt have been playing a lot here lately and they normally always have a good game. Tennessee is dismantled so I look for them to get crushed but you never know when your playing the game at Thompson Boiling, those guys in Orange play a lot better there.

 

 

I wouldn't write Florida off just yet. If Cuse has the edge its going to have to be inside, I can't see any trio they put on the floor in the back court being better than Walker, Boynton, and Beal. Still the Gators have Patric Young coming back so they should be nice next year if they learn to share the ball and get all their scorers involved.

Seems like Tennessee and Pitt have been playing a lot here lately and they normally always have a good game. Tennessee is dismantled so I look for them to get crushed but you never know when your playing the game at Thompson Boiling, those guys in Orange play a lot better there.

 

 

I wouldn't write Florida off just yet. If Cuse has the edge its going to have to be inside, I can't see any trio they put on the floor in the back court being better than Walker, Boynton, and Beal. Still the Gators have Patric Young coming back so they should be nice next year if they learn to share the ball and get all their scorers involved.

 

The Gators will also have Rosario in the backcourt as well.

 

That should be a heck of a game.

Seems like Tennessee and Pitt have been playing a lot here lately and they normally always have a good game. Tennessee is dismantled so I look for them to get crushed but you never know when your playing the game at Thompson Boiling, those guys in Orange play a lot better there.

 

 

I wouldn't write Florida off just yet. If Cuse has the edge its going to have to be inside, I can't see any trio they put on the floor in the back court being better than Walker, Boynton, and Beal. Still the Gators have Patric Young coming back so they should be nice next year if they learn to share the ball and get all their scorers involved.

 

The Gators will also have Rosario in the backcourt as well.

 

That should be a heck of a game.

 

Syracuse returns Scoop Jardine, Brandon Triche, and Dion Waiters in the backcourt while also adding Michael Carter-Williams...their backcourt will be just fine against the Florida guards.

 

Florida will have no answer for The Cuse inside game. I'd be somewhat surprised if the final was within 10. Quote me on that if you'd like.

Did I hear somewhere that UK and UConn are playing each other at MSG again this year?

Thursday, December 1st

 

...

 

No Notre Dame? No Villanova? No Marquette?

 

Wow. No respect at all, not that USF deserves it, but one of our few wins last year, was over Auburn. I was counting on that being our only win next year. :D

 

Only 12 teams in the SEC, 16 in the Big East. You can only spread the jelly so thin.

The Gators will also have Rosario in the backcourt as well.

 

That should be a heck of a game.

 

That's true, forgot about him transferring, and as bad as I hate to say it Wilbiken (sp?) is not bad either. Donovan may have to run some four guard offense next year because he definitely has the guards to do it. If they hit their shots they will be tough to beat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.